8 Days 7 Nights Maasai Mara/Serengeti/Ngoro Ngoro/Lake Manyara/ Amboseli/ Nairobi Safari Package
Day 1: Nairobi / Masai Mara
Pick up from Nairobi hotel or Airport in the morning. A 5 hour drive to Masai Mara gate, via The Great African Rift Valley escarpment and the famous Masai Town, Narok. Check in at Ashnil Mara camp or Sarova Mara game Camp and have lunch. Afternoon game drive through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and other members of the Big five plus other animals. Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Mara camp or Sarova Mara game Camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara
Early morning game drive and return to camp for breakfast. After breakfast Full day in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents, The Masai Mara plains are full of wildebeest during migration season early July to end September, zebra, impala, topi, giraffe, Thomson’s gazelle are regularly seen, leopards, lions, hyenas, cheetah, jackal and bat-eared foxes. Black rhino are a little shy and hard to spot but are often seen at a distance if you are lucky. Hippos are abundant in the Mara River as are very large Nile crocodiles, who lay in wait for a meal as the wildebeest cross on their annual quest to find new pastures. later Meals and overnight at Ashnil Mara camp or Sarova Mara game Camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara – Serengeti
Early morning breakfast at your camp and check out with packed lunch from your camp. A 3 hour drive to Isebania Tanzania border. You arrive at around 10:45am at the border. Processing of Visa and crossing to Tanzania will take 45 minutes or more, and afterwards proceed to Serengeti. A 3 hour drive to the Main gate. You will be with our Tanzania driver guide. On arrival, game en-route drive in Serengeti while heading to your lodge or camp. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
Day 4: Serengeti Tanzania
Early morning breakfast at your lodge. After breakfast check out with packed lunch with full day game drive. Serengeti without a doubt is the finest national park in the whole of Tanzania. All year round large herds of buffaloes, smaller herds of elephant plus giraffes, in addition to millions of antelopes including elands, topi, impalas, kongoni as well as the Grant’s gazelles. If you are lucky, you will easily see the 3 big cats. Lions can as well be seen often enjoying a kill or resting. Also in the southeastern plains you will be able to regularly see Cheetahs if you are lucky, whereas leopards may be seen resting in the giant trees on the banks of River. After game drive, dinner and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
Day 5: Serengeti Ngoro Ngoro Tanzania
Early morning breakfast, after breakfast proceed to Ngoro Ngoro. A 4 hour drive to the Main gate. Ngoro Ngoro Crater is a huge volcanic caldera that hosts a great impressive ecosystem ideal for the survival and preservation of a large diversity of animals, ranging from the lions to the uncommon horned large rhinos. The crater itself is 600m deep to the bottom while the crater floor, is 20km in diameter filled with a diversity of wildlife, ponds plus pools. Ngoro Ngoro Crater is a world heritage site and is commonly referred to as the 8th wonder of the world. After game drive dinner and overnight at Ngoro Ngoro Sopa Lodge.
Day 6: Ngoro Ngoro – Lake Manyara
Early morning breakfast, after breakfast drive to Lake Manyara drive. Less than 3 hours to Lake Manyara Serena Lodge. You will arrive early time for lunch, check in at your hotel Lake Manyara wild life lodge. Later afternoon you will go for game drive in Lake Manyara which has a big number of elephants, so many giraffes; zebras, wildebeest, impala, waterbuck, and warthog, small known shy Kik’s dik dik as well as Klipspringer along the ramps of the escarpment. Leopards are hosted within the broken forests and escarpment, healthy lions that are widely known for their tree climbing pranks. This used to be a special character of the park which is not the case today. Regarded as Africa’s largest, huge herds of baboons are expected by most of the traveler’s. Dinner and overnight at Lake Manyara Serena Lodge.
Day 7: Lake Manyara – Kenya Amboseli
Early morning breakfast, after breakfast proceed to Kenya border Namanga. Less than 4 hour drive to Kenya border. You arrive around 10:45am, process of Visa and crossing to Kenya will take approximately 40 minutes. After proceed to Amboseli national park which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains. Arrive during lunch time with more game drive in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight at OlTukai lodge.
Day 8: Amboseli – Nairobi
Early Morning breakfast at your lodge. Check out with short game drive and later drive to Nairobi. A 5 and half hour drive to Nairobi. Arrive during lunch time. Lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at your respective hotel or Airport around 3pm. Optional to our clients with evening Flights. If you have evening flight you can do more game drive with packed lunch till around 12:00hrs lunch time before boarding your flight. You arrive in Nairobi at around 5 pm.
What is included and excluded in the itinerary:
- Arrival and departure transfer Nairobi/Tanzania
- Meet & Greet on arrival Airport on Day 1
- Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary
- Park entry fees to all parks and reserves included in the itinerary for 24hrs each
- Transportation in 1 to 7 seater custom-made Safari 4×4 Land Cruiser or Minivan with services of experienced Private Safaris English speaking safari driver guide (Guaranteed Window Seat & access to pop-up Roof)
- Four bottles of half liter mineral water per day during game drives.
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Fully Comprehensive Insurance Cover in any vehicle you will use.
- Flying doctors In the eventuality of a medical emergency, clients will be airlifted and be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient.)
- International flights ticket & Domestic flights (if not mentioned above but can be included)
- Personal insurance and baggage insurance
- Visa fees wherever applicable.
- All drinks like wines, alcohol unless stated above.
- All tips and porterage.
- Laundry, massages and other personal expenses e.g. mini-bar & telephone unless otherwise stated in a all inclusive package
- Any other services not mentioned above and other optional/additional activities.
- Activities like Masai Village price per person 30 u.s, Balloon Safari price per person 410 u.s (Kenya), or 595 u.s (Tanzania), walking safari as per lodge or camp rates,, Night games drives as per lodge or camps rates.
Day 1 to 8
- Masai Mara National Reserve – Game Drives
- Serengeti Tanzania – Game Drives
- Ngorongoro Conservancy – Game Drives
- Lake Manyara National Park – Game Drives
- Amboseli National Park – Game Drives
Nairobi Hotels Accommodation
- Check out our Nairobi Hotels listing and make your booking for your stay in Nairobi (can be the offers we have for Nairobi Overnight)
- Scheduled safari: 8 Days 7 Nights Safari
- From: Nairobi
- To: Nairobi
- Min & Max number of participants: Private Package (No limit) – 7 per vehicle (window seat guaranteed)
- Departure: as per clients request ( any day )
- Safari Accommodation: As per the itinerary
Accommodation in this itinerary
We can work together to match your budget.
Please note the following:
- Budget accommodation ranges from 100 to 250usd per night and they are usually outside the park
- Mid range accommodation starts from 200 to 300usd, few are inside the park, but most of them are outside
- Standard accommodation are mostly inside, with a few of them outside the park, ranging from 300 to 420 usd
- Standard Luxury range from 400usd to 550usd are inside the park
- Luxury accommodation from 550usd to 800 usd all inside the park
- Classic luxury all inside the park from 800 to 2500usd per night, most of them are private sanctuary.
Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation
- Ashnil Mara camp
- Sarova Mara game Camp
- Mara Crossings Camp
- Neptune Mara Rianta Luxury Camp
- Mara Ngenche Safari Camp
- Mara Leisure Camp
- Mara Engai
- Tipilikwani Mara Camp
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge
- Royal Mara Safari Lodge
Masai Mara Budget Luxury
- Serengeti Safari Lodge
- Serengeti Wild Camp
- Serengeti Wildebeest Camp
- Mellia Serengeti
- Serengeti Sopa Lodge
- Mbalageti Tented Lodge
- Mawe Luxury Tented Camp
Lake Manyara Accommodation
Amboseli Luxury Accommodation
Amboseli Mid-range Budget Luxury Accommodation
Price Package Safari with Jeep – Land Cruiser 4 X 4
Price option 1: Luxury accommodation: Ol tukai Lodge /Manyara wildlife camp/ Lodge /Serengeti sopa Lodge/Ngorongoro sopa lodge/ Ashnil Mara Camp/Mara Engai Wilderness /Tarangire sopa Lodge/ or Similar
|Prices Toyota Land Cruiser 4 X 4:|
|High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
|2 Pax||US$ 9,200||US$ 8,400||US$ 7,500|
|Per Person||US$ 4,600||US$ 4,200||US$ 3,750|
Same program combined with mid-range budget luxury accommodation safari package
Day 1 Nairobi to Masai Mara overnight at Osero lodge or Sopa Lodge ( inside the park )
Day 2 Masai Mara overnight at Osero lodge or Sopa Lodge
Day 3 Masai Mara to Serengeti overnight at Mbalageti lodge or Serengeti Wildebeest Camp( inside the park )
Day 4 Serengeti full day overnight at Mbalageti lodge or Serengeti Wildebeest Camp
Day 5 Serengeti to Ngoro Ngoro overnight Rhino lodge ( inside the park )
Day 6 Ngoro Ngoro to Lake Manyara overnight Wildlife Safari Camp
Day 7 Lake Manyara to Amboseli overnight Kibo Luxury Tented Camp
Day 8 Amboseli to Nairobi lunch at carnivore later drop off around 5pm
|Prices Toyota Land Cruiser 4 X 4:|
|High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
|2 Pax||US$ 7,900||US$ 7,200||US$ 6,500|
|Per Person||US$ 3,950||US$ 3,600||US$ 3,250|
High Season – 1st Jul – 31st Oct 2022, 23rd Dec 2022 – 3rd Jan 2023,
Mid-Season – 2nd Jan 2022 – 31st March 2022,
Low Season – 1st Apr – 30th Jun 2022
- Prices packages are based on per person sharing. Price for solo traveler or groups can be requested.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Children between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents