Sarova Mara Game Lodge
Sarova Mara Game Camp offers affordability, modest comfort and convenience for your outback vacation safari in Maasai Mara National Reserve. The camp is well-located in a verdant forest in the eastern sector of the game reserve so you can relax amongst a quiet setting. As a budget-conscious African traveller, you desire a safe, clean accommodation with helpful, friendly staff. Sarova Mara Game Camp meets these requirements by ensuring your security and providing a homely environment. The 75 guest tents feature canvas construction, large zippered mesh windows, protective roofs, and natural wood floors. The twenty Club Tents feature outstanding views of the plains, generous 4-poster beds, sitting areas, wardrobes, writing desks and full en-suite bathrooms with showers. Glass doors fill the room with natural light and give you easy access to your private verandah. From this vantage point, you may see dik-diks, zebras and other small mammals like hyrax, as well as a variety of winged creatures.
- Maasai Mara National Reserve
- South West Kenya
- The endowed reserve in Kenya, home of the wildebeest migration from the Serengeti plains
- The campgrounds are beautifully laid out with indigenous trees and shrubs
- The camp has a 24-hour electrical parameter fence.
- Distance: 230 km from Nairobi
- By air: 1 hr from Nairobi: 2 hrs from Mombasa
- Transfer from the airstrip to the camp takes
- 20 minutes
- A 5-minute drive from Sekenani gate
- By road: 5 hours from Nairobi
- Bureau de change
- Room safe deposit box available
- Laundry services
- Babysitting services
- Fuel station
Dining Isokon Restaurant
- On the ground floor
- All meals are buffet service
- Capacity is 150 people
- Hours open:
- Breakfast: 0630 – 0930hrs
- Lunch: 1230 – 1430hrs
- Dinner: 1930 – 2130hrs
Alternative dining Boma:
Maasai village hospitality setup with rich heritage under African skies
Bush: Dining set out in the wild
Saltlick: dine as you view wild game approaching for a drink of water
Sundowner: Marvel at the African sunset over lush savanna while having cocktails by the bonfire.
- Each room has a permanent shower and WC.
- Each room has a permanent roof and zip out front.
- Club tents have glass panel doors & tent deck for private dining. Club amenities include fully stocked mini bar, hair drier and safes.
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities in all the tents
- The voltage of 240 volts
- Local entertainment
- Business Centre
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool
- Conference facilities
- Bar and restaurant
Types of Rooms at Sarova Mara Game Camp
- Club Tents
You can view the beautiful Mara plains from the luxurious and colourful Sarova Mara club room tents. The rooms are so spacious, the beds large enough to bring you comfort at its highest peak. If you are a couple, you can be sure of enjoying your time here.
- The Standard Tents
These ones have double beds and are well furnished with safari chairs and writing desk. Seasoned traveller, who is keen on game drives, would enjoy those most.
- Family Tents
Are you travelling as a family? Worry not, as Sarova Mara family tents got you covered. Who would not love a two in one tent, with a spacious common lounge? However, if you are thinking of getting any, you will have to book early, because they are highly demanded.
- An outdoor freeform swimming pool surrounded by comfortable sun-beds.
- Isokon Maasai Culture Village
- Bird watching and nature walks
- Mini golf putting area, archery, table tennis, darts
- Massage therapy at the Tulia Spa tent
- Maasai traditional dancers