Serengeti Wildebeest Camps
Serengeti Wildebeest Camps is located in the central part of the Serengeti National Park, the Seronera Tana – Extra area, it features 10 spacious, self-contained private tents each equipped with private showers and toilets, the Serengeti Serengeti Wildebeest Camps provides guests with comfortable and unforgettable firsthand experiences of the wildlife, landscapes, natural wonders, and the exciting atmosphere of one of Tanzania’s most famous National Park
The unique and comfortable Camps it offers Various contemporary amenities such as Dining & Bar Activities, internet, Sundowner cocktails to Bush meals at a private site, Serengeti Wildebeest Multi-cuisine restaurant provide a memorable dining experience.
Dining and Bar Activities
· Multi Cuisine Restaurant.
· African Theme Bar.
· Special dietary request catered for (e.g. Vegetarian, Kosher, Gluten. free) with advance notification.
· Sundowner Cocktails.
· Bush breakfast at a private site.
· Bush Barbecue lunch and Dinner
Transportation to /From Lodge
· 340 km (8 – 9 Hours’ Drive) from Arusha on a dry weather road through Makuyuni, Mtowambu, Karatu Area&Ngorongoro crater.
· 60 minutes flight from Arusha Airport to Seronera Airstrip.
· Seronera Airstrip is 7 Kms from the Camp, ‘Meet and greet’ and transfer services can be provided (Please advise arrival time in advance).