With luxury facilities and at the same time a tourist Eco-Lodge – preserving the environment, this camp meets and exceeds National Environmental Management requirements. It support local employment and businesses
Guests enjoy an inclusive experience of high-quality accommodation & service, with meticulous attention from staff. Near ‘Ol-kají’ – reception, bar and restaurant, the swimming pool is great to cool down after a hot dusty day
As the focal point, the ‘Ol-kají’ reception, restaurant, and bar, with the ‘Enchula’ lounge, are the social hub, guest rooms being set out on one side and a view to the Ngama Hills across the grounds and pool.
- We are ideally located at the western edge of Masai Mara National Reserve, both for access to the park and its wildlife and also from the airstrip and from Nairobi
- Guest rooms are spacious tastefully furnished bedrooms which retain the authenticity of being under canvas. Bedrooms have polished wood floors and luxurious king-size or twin beds.
- Each bathroom comprises a large, modern, fully-tiled luxury en-suite with double vanity sinks, large showers/bath, toilet, and complimentary toiletries.
- Outside the entrance of every room is a wooden terrace from which guests can privately contemplate the surrounding wilderness, relaxing or recounting the day’s adventures with friends and family.
- Services include each room having a dedicated steward or butler, assigned and briefed to attend to guest requirements or to be on call for when the need arises.
- Game Drives
- Bush Dinners
- Balloon Excursions
- Walking Safari
- Cultural Visits
- Relaxing by the Pool
- Fireside Stories
- The Restaurant brings you fine cuisine, from the chef’s table d’hôte menu, and a selection of wines and spirits – all in stylish comfort and a casual atmosphere.
- Also located in Ol-kaji (the ‘big house’), alongside the restaurant, there is a well-stocked and friendly bar which also overlooks the relaxing Enchula Lounge.
- Here you can refresh before dinner and reflect on the day’s adventures. Later, these are the perfect locations for planning and anticipating tomorrow’s new encounters.
- When out on safari away from the camp, there are options for Bush Dinners or Breakfasts against a sundown or sunrise backdrop.