- In the heart of Serengeti National Park, 15,000 km2 of pure nature with the greatest concentration of wildlife on the continent
- Overlooking the River Mbalageti valley. 36 km (50 minutes) from Serorena airport and 335 km from Arusha and access to Kenya and Lake Victoria
- Elegant rooms and suites inspired by local Masai traditions with colonial details and terraces that offer breath-taking views
- Magnificent facilities made from sustainable architectural materials, offering pool, gym, spa, Kids&Co and meeting rooms equipped with the latest technology
- The experience of discovering the world’s most sensual continent through an extraordinary fusion of international cuisine and local flavours
The trip of a lifetime
The Meliá Serengeti Lodge possesses all the ingredients to satisfy your passion for travel and adventure: the perfect location in a national park, a comfortable design, and a unique atmosphere that will make you feel part of your surroundings.
The spectacular rooms and suites at the Meliá Serengeti Lodge blend an elegant and contemporary design with influences from the traditional Masai culture and classic colonial details. All the rooms have been decorated in soft warm tones using natural materials that create a peaceful and placid atmosphere with views of the valley below. The doors and windows close with special screens that stop insects from entering yet allowing you to discover the magical sounds of the Serengeti nights.
Africa is to be savoured slowly. The beauty of its landscapes, the diversity of its culture and also its surprising and little-known cuisine. The Meliá Serengeti Lodge offers magnificent restaurants and bars that allow guests to discover the local culinary techniques and enjoy traditional recipes fused with the finest international cuisine in the most spectacular setting.
The Meliá Serengeti Lodge offers an intense wildlife experience in safe and comfortable premises that blend harmoniously into the natural surroundings. Its firm commitment with this protected ecosystem can be perceived in sustainable measures such as the use of ceiling fans and natural ventilation in the rooms, efficient electrical equipment, extra-large washing machines for laundry and effective energy consumption control in the kitchens.
Kids & Co
Our youngest guests can live their own African adventure with our Kids&Co service. Fun-filled activities, unique spaces, exclusive service and details especially designed for them. They can make their own check-in, learn about savannah life and discover interesting and curious facts about their favourite animals with the help from our Kids&Co mascot.
Body and mind find their balance at THE SPA. A concept based on an essential plan for well-being: beauty, harmony, water, vitality, balance, nature and nutrition. The result is a space full of pure leisure and relaxation, where you can dissolve the tensions caused by everyday life and unwind with the pure air of the savannah.
A modern 24-hour gym with stunning views of the bush.
- Walking Safari
- Bush Picnics
- Romantic Dinner
- Bush Meals