Terms & Conditions for Ketsafaris
- All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking and can be guaranteed as early as our client/traveler secures scheduled departures. Last minute bookings scheduled departures can be guaranteed subject to accommodation availability.
- Accommodation is guaranteed based on the number of persons sharing in a single, double or triple room or tent: where possible rooms with private hot shower and toilet inside will be provided. Single rooms are provided at an additional cost but can be guaranteed subject to availability. Hotel /lodges are named as an indication of category and rooms may be reserved at similar standard, Luxury, Mid-range hotels/lodges/ tented camps according to your itinerary
- Bookings and subsequent contracts invoice shall be deemed to have been concluded in any Country you secure your booking package, Kenya, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa etc. and shall be interpreted according to the laws of each Country.
NB: We will not be liable for charges incurred at the bank during the process of wiring the money back. The money paid is subject to a 3.5% deduction for credit cards, PayPal, online payments or bank transfers.
Travelers with special needs (i.e. physical challenges or disabilities) must communicate their special need requirements at the time of the booking. Whilst every care is taken to provide for all your special needs made known to us prior to the tour, we obviously require full details of any required medication, medical conditions and/or disabilities and capabilities to ensure these needs are accommodated. We will communicate with you in case a special need request cannot be ensured but subject to the request. No responsibility can be taken for catering for any conditions or requirements not communicated to us at the time of booking.
PASSPORTS, VISAS AND OTHER TRAVEL PAPERS
- It is the client’s sole responsibility to ensure that passports, visas, health certificates, proof of vaccinations and any other documentation required are all in order for the countries to be visited.
- The Company cannot be held liable for any consequences, damages or claims if the client does not attend correctly to the client’s documentation and related matters prior to commencement of the tour.
- At any time, all baggage and personal effects are at the client’s responsibility and the Company does not accept any liability for any loss or damage of any personal effects, howsoever arising.
- Clients are entitled to one bag of 15 kg to all locally flights and 45 kg for international Airlines but any extras baggage to our clients/traveler The Company can provide Storage.
AUTHORITY ON TOUR
- The decisions of the Company’s guide/driver on tour shall at all times be final and binding according to the agreed itinerary
- The client must at all times comply with the laws, customs and foreign exchange regulations of all countries visited.
- The Company reserves the right to use any photographs and videos taken during tours for marketing or any other advertising material. The client hereby gives consent to use such photographs and authorizes the Company to retain copyright for these photographs and such material.
- Unforeseen circumstances, unexpected events like bad weather, riots and other unforeseen reasons beyond the control of the Company may cause delays or alterations to the tour. The Company shall not be held liable in any way for any of these possible occurrences or any consequences, The Company has the right to consider any default or any unavoidable circumstances beyond our clients/traveler, The Company shall consider an alternative solution to safe guard our clients/Traveler. We put our Lord God first if anything may arise as a result of these.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any tour at its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notification in instances where this is unavoidable. The Company has the right to consider any default or any unavoidable circumstances beyond our clients/traveler, The Company shall consider an alternative solution to safe guard our clients/Traveler.
- All our prices are based on the current national park fees and taxes. There have been ongoing talks that East African countries will be undergoing changes to tax regulations and should the authorities decide on increasing fees and taxes, even though they might currently not be scheduled, we would subsequently have to pass on these increases if necessary. This also applies to prices published on the website which are subject to change in case any major issue arises.
- As much of the journey is long hours on the trail on wildlife, the quality of the ground vehicle is of the utmost importance we have new fleet facing out the old ones. Each comfortable safari Van Minibus carries 5-8 pass and 4X4 Jeep Land Cruiser carries 5-7 pass, thus affording everyone a window seat and access to the roof hatch.
- Our safari Driver/Guides are all experienced with knowledge of educating our clients on the best Africa’s unique flora and fauna that attract visitors from all over the world, cultural and natural practices.
- We also provide different language speaking guides upon request.
- The client accepts that all tours are of an adventurous nature and involve an element of personal risk. KetSafaris cannot be held liable in any way for any injury, loss of life or damage to property, howsoever caused. The client hereby indemnifies the company and its servants harmless from any such claim. The client accepts full responsibility for all risks involved.
- In case of any flight cancellation, flight delay or missed flight, the client should inform us immediately so as to amend the booking made accordingly.
- Any dispute or complaints for reservations, payments or complaints about our services must be made in writing to us within 30 days following completion of the tour or will be deemed to have not occurred, with no compromise made to outstanding monies. We regret we are unable to make refunds for unused portion(s) of the tour including but not limited to missed meals and sightseeing.
IMPORTANT – Please check your flight tickets against your itinerary to ensure all details are correct. In particular, you should check the spellings of names on flight tickets and the departure times of flights.
PASSPORT – Please check your passport is valid for at least six months from the date of entry, and with at least two blank pages.