6 Days 5 Nights Maasai Mara/Serengeti/Ngoro Ngoro/ Nairobi Safari Package
Day 1: Nairobi / Masai Mara
Pick up from Nairobi hotel or Airport in the morning. A 5 hour drive to Masai Mara gate, via The Great African Rift Valley escarpment and the famous Masai Town, Narok. Check in at Ashnil Mara camp or Sarova Mara game Camp and have lunch. Afternoon game drive through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and other members of the Big five plus other animals. Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Mara camp or Sarova Mara game Camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara
Early morning game drive and return to camp for breakfast. After breakfast Full day in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents, The Masai Mara plains are full of wildebeest during migration season early July to end of September, zebra, impala, topi, giraffe, Thomson’s gazelle are regularly seen, leopards, lions, hyenas, cheetah, jackal and bat-eared foxes. Black rhino are a little shy and hard to spot but are often seen at a distance if you are lucky. Hippos are abundant in the Mara River as are very large Nile crocodiles, who lay in wait for a meal as the wildebeest cross on their annual quest to find new pastures. later Meals and overnight at Ashnil Mara camp or Sarova Mara game Camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara – Serengeti
Early morning breakfast at your camp and check out with packed lunch from your camp. A 3 hour drive to Isebania Tanzania border. You arrive at around 10:45am at the border. Processing of Visa and crossing to Tanzania will take 45 minutes or more, and afterwards proceed to Serengeti. A 3 hour drive to the Main gate. You will be with our Tanzania driver guide. On arrival, game en-route drive in Serengeti while heading to your lodge or camp. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
Day 4: Serengeti Full day
Early morning breakfast at your lodge. After breakfast check out with packed lunch with full day game drive. Serengeti without a doubt is the finest national park in the whole of Tanzania. All year round large herds of buffaloes, smaller herds of elephant plus giraffes, in addition to millions of antelopes including elands, topi, impalas, kongoni as well as the Grant’s gazelles. If you are lucky, you will easily see the 3 big cats. Lions can as well be seen often enjoying a kill or resting. Also in the southeastern plains you will be able to regularly see Cheetahs if you are lucky, whereas leopards may be seen resting in the giant trees on the banks of River. After game drive, dinner and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
Day 5: Serengeti – Ngoro Ngoro Crater
Early morning breakfast, after breakfast proceed to Ngoro Ngoro. A 4 hour drive to the Main gate. Ngoro Ngoro Crater is a huge volcanic caldera that hosts a great impressive ecosystem ideal for the survival and preservation of a large diversity of animals, ranging from the lions to the uncommon horned large rhinos. The crater itself is 600m deep to the bottom while the crater floor, is 20km in diameter filled with a diversity of wildlife, ponds plus pools. Ngoro Ngoro Crater is a world heritage site and is commonly referred to as the 8th wonder of the world. After game drive dinner and overnight at Ngoro Ngoro Sopa Lodge.
Day 6: Ngoro Ngoro – Nairobi
Early morning breakfast. After breakfast leave Ngoro Ngoro to Kenya Tanzania border Namanga. A 5 hour drive to the border. Visa process will take 45 min. At noon, 12:00 hrs you will have your lunch at the border then after lunch proceed to Nairobi. A 3 hour drive. You will arrive in Nairobi at around 5pm. Drop off to your hotel or to Airport.
What is included and excluded in the itinerary:
- Arrival and departure transfer Nairobi/Tanzania
- Meet & Greet on arrival Airport on Day 1
- Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary
- Park entry fees to all parks and reserves included in the itinerary for 24hrs each
- Transportation in 1 to 7 seater custom-made Safari 4×4 Land Cruiser or Minivan with services of experienced Private Safaris English speaking safari driver guide (Guaranteed Window Seat & access to pop-up Roof)
- Four bottles of half liter mineral water per day during game drives.
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Fully Comprehensive Insurance Cover in any vehicle you will use.
- Flying doctors In the eventuality of a medical emergency, clients will be airlifted and be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient.)
- International flights ticket & Domestic flights (if not mentioned above but can be included)
- Personal insurance and baggage insurance
- Visa fees wherever applicable.
- All drinks like wines, alcohol unless stated above.
- All tips and porterage.
- Laundry, massages and other personal expenses e.g. mini-bar & telephone unless otherwise stated in a all inclusive package
- Any other services not mentioned above and other optional/additional activities.
- Activities like Masai Village price per person 30 u.s, Balloon Safari price per person 410 u.s (Kenya), or 595 u.s (Tanzania) walking safari as per lodge or camp rates,, Night games drives as per lodge or camps rates.
Day 1 to 6
- Masai Mara National Reserve – Game Drives
- Serengeti National Park – Game Drives
- Ngoro Ngoro Crater – Game Drives
Nairobi Hotels Accommodation
- Check out our Nairobi Hotels listing and make your booking for your stay in Nairobi (can be the offers we have for Nairobi Overnight)
- Scheduled safari: 6 Days 5 Nights Safari
- From: Nairobi
- To: Nairobi
- Min & Max number of participants: Private Package (No limit) – 7 per vehicle (window seat guaranteed)
- Departure: as per clients request ( any day )
- Safari Accommodation: As per the itinerary
Accommodation in this itinerary
We can work together to match your budget.
Please note the following:
- Budget accommodation ranges from 100 to 250usd per night and they are usually outside the park
- Mid range accommodation starts from 200 to 300usd, few are inside the park, but most of them are outside
- Standard accommodation are mostly inside, with a few of them outside the park, ranging from 300 to 420 usd
- Standard Luxury range from 400usd to 550usd are inside the park
- Luxury accommodation from 550usd to 800 usd all inside the park
- Classic luxury all inside the park from 800 to 2500usd per night, most of them are private sanctuary.
Ashnil Mara Camp, with 50 luxury tents, is located in the Masai Mara National Reserve and close to the Mara River, famous for the wildebeest migration. It provides one of the very best positions in the Masai Mara for game viewing and also provides the perfect setting to sit and relax at the end of a exciting day of game drives.
By virtue of its location and layout, the camp offers an unparalleled plethora of activities and experiences from luxury tented living to bird-watching, mini golf, sport fishing and a unique insight into the Maasai culture at the adjoining Maasai village.
Located on the edge of the escarpment overlooking the plains of the south-western Serengeti National Park, home to many thousands of wild and rare animals, Serengeti Sopa Lodge lies within an area of out-standing natural beauty.
An oasis of cool relaxation from the equatorial sun. The lodge allows its guests to experience magnificent sights and enjoy interaction with the land and animals difficult to find elsewhere.
Ngoro Ngoro Sopa
Themed around traditionally circular African houses with conical roofs, and decorated with examples of Africa’s rich tapestry of artistic traditions by way of rich woodcarvings and sculptures, the lodge harmonizes perfectly with its dramatic surroundings. The main building offers an unsurpassed generosity of space while somehow managing to combine an almost magically welcoming ambience of both warmth and coziness.
Price Package Safari with Jeep – Land Cruiser 4 X 4
Price option 1: Luxury accommodation: Ol tukai Lodge /Manyara wildlife camp/ Lodge /Serengeti sopa Lodge/Ngorongoro sopa lodge/ Ashnil Mara Camp/Mara Engai Wilderness /Tarangire sopa Lodge/ or Similar
|Prices Toyota Land Cruiser 4 X 4:|
|High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
|2 Pax||US$ 6,800||US$ 6,500||US$ 6,000|
|Per Person||US$ 3,400||US$ 3,250||US$ 3,000|
Same program combined with mid-range budget luxury accommodation safari package
Day 1 Nairobi to Masai Mara overnight at Osero lodge or Sopa Lodge ( inside the park )
Day 2 Masai Mara overnight at Osero lodge or Sopa Lodge
Day 3 Masai Mara to Serengeti overnight at Mbalageti lodge or Serengeti Wildebeest Camp( inside the park )
Day 4 Serengeti full day overnight at Mbalageti lodge or Serengeti Wildebeest Camp
Day 5 Serengeti to Ngoro Ngoro overnight Rhino lodge ( inside the park )
Day 6 Ngoro Ngoro to Border, Namanga, then Nairobi
|Prices Toyota Land Cruiser 4 X 4:|
|High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
|2 Pax||US$ 6,200||US$ 6,000||US$ 5,700|
|Per Person||US$ 3,100||US$ 3,000||US$ 2,850|
High Season – 1st Jul – 31st Oct 2020, 23rd Dec 2020 – 3rd Jan 2021,
Mid-Season – 2nd Jan 2020 – 31st March 2020,
Low Season – 1st Apr – 30th Jun 2020
- Prices packages are based on per person sharing. Price for solo traveler or groups can be requested.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Children between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents