7 Nights 8 days Tarangire/Lake Manyara/Serengeti/ Ngorongoro /Arusha/ Safari package
Day 1 Arusha – Tarangire National Park
After a safari briefing in the morning and an approximate 2 hour drive you will arrive at the Tarangire National Park. Giant baobab trees, bush savannah and the seasonal marshes add to the wonder of this nature reserve. The Tarangire National Park is considered as one of the best places to view elephants up close. The park is also home to buffaloes, zebras and wildebeests which are always closely followed by a range of predators such as lions. Leopards are seen now and then but cheetahs are rarely spotted. From the open roof of the safari vehicle you will be able to absorb the landscape and watch the animals. In the late afternoon you will leave the park and drive to the Tarangire Raiko Tented Camp, where you will overnight.
Day 2 Tarangire Area– Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast you will travel from the Tarangire Area to the Lake Manyara National Park.The park is known for its over 400 bird species, primate-filled forests and grassy plains. A large area of the park is covered by the alkaline Lake Manyara, the seasonal breeding grounds for large colonies of flamingos and many more waterfowls. The park is also home to giraffes, hippos, wildebeests, impalas and groups of noisy monkeys and baboons. After an extensive game drive you will travel to the Lake Manyara wild life camp, where you will spend the night.Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner
Day 3 Lake Manyara Area – Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, you will travel via the cooler highlands towards the southern Serengeti and at midday you will reach the plains of the Serengeti National Park. This park is the largest in Tanzania and has a diversity of habitats and landscapes – short grass plains, savannah, thick bush, swamps and lakes. Bizarre rock formations called kopjes dot the grassy landscape where predators are often seen. The Serengeti is famous for the yearly migration when hundreds of thousands of wildebeests and zebras trek to find fresh grass and water. You will spend the night at the Serengeti wild Camp or Mbalageti lodge or Serengeti Mawe lodge inside of the park. Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner
Day 4 Serengeti National Park
The entire day is dedicated to game viewing in the Serengeti National Park. The areas that you visit will depend upon where the migrating herds are. Predators usually follow closely behind the trekking animals and include lions, leopards (in the acacia trees) and cheetahs. During the short rainy season in November and December the herds move from the hills in the north to the plains in the south. During the longer rainy season from April to June they return up north. As the migration is completely dependent on the yearly rainfalls, the location of the herds may vary from year to year but your guide will know where to locate the animals and where to see them best. You will spend another night at the at the Serengeti wild Camp or Mbalageti lodge or Serengeti Mawe lodge inside of the park. Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner
Day 5 Serengeti National Park
This entire day is dedicated to game viewing in the Serengeti National Park. The areas that you visit will depend upon where the migrating herds are. Predators usually follow closely behind the trekking animals and include lions, leopards (in the acacia trees) and cheetahs. During the short rainy season in November and December the herds move from the hills in the north to the plains in the south. During the longer rainy season from April to June they return up north. As the migration is completely dependent on the yearly rainfalls, the location of the herds may vary from year to year but your guide will know where to locate the animals and where to see them best. You will spend another night at the Serengeti wild Camp or Mbalageti lodge or Serengeti Mawe lodge inside of the park. Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner
Day 6 Serengeti National Park – Karatu – Coffee Walk
Early morning breakfast, after On your outward journey to the park gate, you will enjoy some more game viewing before you leave the Serengeti National Park in the early afternoon to continue your journey to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. As soon as you reach the edge of the Ngorongoro Crater, you will see the giant caldera below – a breath-taking view. You will leave the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and drive to Karatu in the Ngorongoro highlands. Here you will join a walk in the coffee plantation to learn more about the cultivation and processing of coffee. You will spend the night at Ngorongoro Wild camp. Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner
Day 7 Karatu – Ngorongoro Crater – Karatu
Early morning Rise and shine! After breakfast at daybreak you travel back to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area before you drive down into the crater. The massive collapsed volcano is home to over 25,000 mammals ranging from the Big Five – lion, elephant, buffalo, rhino and leopard – to spotted hyenas, rare wild dogs and some of the more than 500 bird species of the area. After an extensive game drive and a picnic for lunch, you will leave the caldera in the afternoon and return to your Ngorongoro wild camp to spend another night. Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner
Day 8 Karatu – Arusha
After a leisurely breakfast 09:00am, you will travel back to Arusha where you will arrive around Lunch time. You will be dropped to Arusha airport or hotel of your choice.
Price package for 2 people safari with 4×4 Jeep Land cruiser : 5,490 u.s
Price per person : 2,745 u.s
What is included and excluded in the itinerary:
- Arrival and departure transfer Nairobi/Tanzania
- Meet & Greet on arrival Airport on Day 1
- Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary
- Park entry fees to all parks and reserves included in the itinerary for 24hrs each
- Transportation in 1 to 7 seater custom-made Safari 4×4 Land Cruiser or Minivan with services of experienced Private Safaris English speaking safari driver guide (Guaranteed Window Seat & access to pop-up Roof)
- Four bottles of half liter mineral water per day during game drives.
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Fully Comprehensive Insurance Cover in any vehicle you will use.
- Flying doctors In the eventuality of a medical emergency, clients will be airlifted and be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient.)
- International flights ticket & Domestic flights (if not mentioned above but can be included)
- Personal insurance and baggage insurance
- Visa fees wherever applicable.
- All drinks like wines, alcohol unless stated above.
- All tips and porterage.
- Laundry, massages and other personal expenses e.g. mini-bar & telephone unless otherwise stated in a all inclusive package
- Any other services not mentioned above and other optional/additional activities.
- Activities like Masai Village price per person 30 u.s, Balloon Safari price per person 595 u.s, walking safari as per lodge or camp rates, Night games drives as per lodge or camps rates.
Day 1 to 8
- Tarangire National Park – Game Drives
- Lake Manyara National Park – Game Drives
- Serengeti National Park – Game Drives
- Karatu – Walks
- Ngorongoro Conservancy – Game Drives
Nairobi Hotels Accommodation
- Check out our Nairobi Hotels listing and make your booking for your stay in Nairobi (can be the offers we have for Nairobi Overnight)
- Scheduled safari:7 Nights 8 days Tarangire/Lake Manyara/Serengeti/ Ngorongoro /Arusha/ Safari package
- From: Arusha
- To: Dar Es Salaam
- Min & Max number of participants: Private Package (No limit) – 7 per vehicle (window seat guaranteed)
- Departure: as per clients request ( any day )
- Safari Accommodation: As per the itinerary
Accommodation in this itinerary
Luxury Camps and Lodges
Lake Manyara Accommodation
- Serengeti Safari Lodge
- Serengeti Wild Camp
- Serengeti Wildebeest Camp
- Mellia Serengeti
- Serengeti Sopa Lodge
- Mbalageti Tented Lodge
- Mawe Luxury Tented Camp
Price package for 2 people safari with 4×4 Jeep Land cruiser : 5,790 u.s
Price per person : 2,895 u.s