Ngutuni Safari Lodge
Ngutuni is one of the lodges situated in the land of history where the European army camped during the construction of the Kenya Uganda railway where many locals and Indians were eaten by the man-eaters of Tsavo but the lodge has finally converted the guns into cameras.
The lodge has 48 rooms built of blocks all facing the water hole where animals come to drink water and the endless Savannah of the Tsavo National Park. All the rooms are fully furnished with a bathroom, shower, one double and one single bed each with a telephone and balcony with a perfect undisturbed game viewing.
15 minutes from Tsavo east main gate
1hr from Tsavo west and Taita Hills with 48 rooms all built in blocks
There is a small flight of steps at the entrance to the property (approx 6 steps), thereafter the ground floor of the lodge is on a single level except for one small step between the main restaurant/bar area and guest bedrooms.
All rooms are the same size and have ample room for wheelchair users, though bathrooms have shower only.
- The lodge water hole attracts animals throughout the day & night.
- Soft illumination means you can enjoy watching animals through the night from the privacy of your balcony or during the daytime from the open plan bar & restaurant deck.
- Morning and afternoon game drives in the sanctuary include riverside circuits beside the Voi River, Ngutuni Hill with its viewpoint and onwards into Tsavo East National Park.
- Guided nature walks in the wild
- Escorted night game drives
- Go on a safari
- Water sports
- Play golf
- Active travel
- Events and festivals
- Entertainment and nightlife
- Big game fishing
- White water rafting
For absolute exhilaration, the simple idea of being on or inside water is unbeatable away from a busy career life where fast food near me spots are everything. For a wide variety of water sports Kenya’s wild rivers, lakes, and the expansive Indian Ocean offer you the perfect opportunity for both motorized and non-motorized water sports. If you prefer the allure of water to dry land, on your holiday Kenyan has a good mixture of over and underwater activities, you could dive into.
With less than 30,000 of these magnificent animals in the wild, now is the time to safari with us raise awareness and bare witness to the wild lion.
What to See
- Museums and mountains
- Popular sits
- World heritage sites
- Marine parks
- Rock art