Lake Naivasha Day Trip
Lake Naivasha Hells Gate Game Drive, Boating on Lake Naivasha, Walking Safari, Bike ride Safari
Early morning pick up from Nairobi hotel 07:00am and drive through the great rift valley escarpment. The drive takes one hour few minutes. arrive Naivasha where We offer boat safaris on Lake Naivasha to our guests. you will go for boat ride at Lake Naivasha, at over 6,000 feet, is the highest lake in the Rift Valley and one of its most beautiful. Fringed by papyrus and with the extinct Mount Longonot as a backdrop, this is a wonderful place to watch and photograph birds. Over 400 species of birds have been seen in the Rift Valley, and Lake Naivasha offer great bird viewing opportunities. you will enjoy this wonderful bird life by boat around Lake Naivasha. get close to Cormorants drying their wings, Pink Backed Pelicans, Herons, colorful Kingfishers and Fish Eagles.
After boat ride you will break for bike ride proceeding to Hell’s Gate National Park is known for its interesting geology and the steam geysers that are found in some areas. The cliffs in the park provide ideal nesting and vantage points for many birds of prey. It is possible to hike down the gorge to the hot springs and one of our resident naturalists will be happy to accompany you on the walk. after you will have your late lunch at Lake Naivasha Sopa lodge. after lunch drive back to Nairobi. arrive Nairobi around 6pm drop off to your respectively hotel or drop off Airport for your flight back home.
- Price package for 2 Pax safari with Minibus : $ 320
- Price per person : 160 u.s
Prices for solo traveler or groups can be requested.
Tour Price Includes:
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio
- Game drives for the tour at Hells gate, Bike ride, Boat ride
- Driver cum tour guide experienced in game spotting.
- Fuel, driver and car park fees, driver’s allowance.
- All park entry fees for clients, Mineral Water and Lunch.