Taita Hills Game Lodge
Sarova Taita Hills Game Lodge is an inviting stone building of 60 spacious rooms and two suites, all with their own private viewing balcony commanding views of the adjacent Taita Hills or the well-maintained gardens and surrounding Sanctuary. At night, floodlights illuminate the swimming pool and gardens and provide an opportunity to see any wildlife in the vicinity. It is not uncommon to see elephants daily at the watering hole next to the swimming pool.
- The main entrance to the Taita Hills Sanctuary in South Eastern Kenya
- 400 km from Nairobi
- 200 km from Mombasa.
- It takes one hour flight from Nairobi
- 30 minutes flight from Mombasa
- 3-hour drive from Mombasa
- 6-hour drive from Nairobi on tarmac roads
- There are 60 well-appointed standard rooms
- 2 suites
- Each private viewing balcony commanding views of the adjacent Taita Hills
The standard rooms comprise of:
- Double rooms
- Twin rooms
- Triple rooms
Each en-suite room is tastefully fitted with:
- Tea/ coffee making facilities
- Work desk
- Digital safe
The suites are lavishly fitted with:
- A spacious lounge
- Dining area
- Elegant bathrooms
- Hotel facilities
The restaurant is also fitted with:
- Live cooking counters suitable for preparing specialty dishes
- Guests can dine in the dining area or in the outdoors
The lobby bar is an ideal place to relax and unwind while listening to the rich tunes of the Taita people. Guests enjoy the wide selection of new world and classical wines, spirits and other preferred beverages from the well-stocked bar.
The lodge is an ideal venue for exotic wedding flavored with the culture and traditions of the Taita.
- A spa
The Tulia spa offers a variety of body treatments including Swedish, aromatherapy and Ayurveda.
- Swimming pool
There is a beautiful outdoor swimming pool where guests can relax and unwind as they watch animals at the watering hole.
- Game viewing
- Nature walks
- Game drives
- Village visits
- Bush dining
- Wild life talks
Places You Can Visit
- Mzima Spring
- Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary
- Lake Jipe
- Aruba Dam
- Lugards Fall
- Taita Hills