Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge
Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge is nestled along the Lion Hill overlooking the spectacular flamingo pink rimmed Lake Nakuru. Its location affords panoramic views of the lake and the picturesque Lake Nakuru National Park. A short two-hour drive from Nairobi, Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge is a favorite with residents and visitors to Kenya.
Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge is cleverly laid out in such a way that most rooms and sitting areas afford stunning views of the lake and the park. The Lodge incorporates natural landscaping with tall acacia trees, winding walkways and greens dotted with bird feeds.
- Set on a plateau on an elevation with a view of Lake Nakuru
- Beautifully landscaped with natural foliage and a startling variety of flower gardens
- The lodge is surrounded by 24 hours electrical fence
- 67 bedrooms on the ground floor
- 64 standard rooms
- 3 suites: Ziwa, Chui & Faru
- Interconnecting rooms available room facilities
- All Bedrooms are chalets with patios which have a panoramic view of the lake, private shower & WC, Mosquito nets Hairdryer & Tea/coffee making facilities
- Voltage is 220 volts and 50 cycles, razor outlets operate on both 220 & 240 volts.
- All suites have a Mini fridge, TV/DSTV.
- Distance: 160 km from Nairobi, Kenya
- By chartered flight; 30 minutes from Nairobi to Naishi airstrip
- 5 hours drive from Nairobi
- Entrance to park through Lanet Gate
- Heated swimming pool open 08.00-1800 hrs
- Pool table, table tennis, board games
- Outdoor games
- Jogging track
- Resident guitarist entertainment
- Traditional dancers at 1900 hrs
- Animation activities, kid’s activities, tree planting (on request)
- Tulia wellness & beauty therapy
- All day game viewing
- On the ground floor has an interior section, a patio overlooking the pool, lodge grounds and the lake. Serves buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Capacity; 150 people Also available on request are bush breakfast with bubbly off-site sundowners and honeymooners corner at an extra charge. Rift Valley Bar
- Ground floor overlooking a spectacular view of the lake
- Afternoon tea/Coffee served
- Serve A’la carte menu
- Hours open: 0700 – 2300hrs
- Home to flamingoes and other game such as leopard, lion buffalo, hippo, giraffe, baboon, waterbuck, marabou storks, impala, warthog, pelican, white rhino and the rare black rhino
- A tranquil safari at peace with nature
- Not allowed out of the lodge after 18:30 Hrs
- Advance booking for a game drive at reception
- Bureau de change
- In-room safes
- Same day laundry service
- Babysitting services on request.
- Free Wi-Fi