- Luxury all-inclusive beach resort on the northeast coast of the exotic island of Zanzibar, also known as the Spice Island. Around 45 minutes from the international airport and capital city Stone Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Our beautiful 300-metre long beach is located beside the main part of the hotel, with pearlescent white sand lapped by warm ocean waters
- Its five restaurants and bars serve local and international specialties prepared with a passion for amazing dining & cocktail experiences
- Meliá Zanzibar also offers exclusive villas with private gardens and infinity pools, for exceptional stays.
- The Level service is designed to create exclusive experiences, delivering access to private areas, personalised service and unique details
- The Spa is will restore balance and harmony to the body and mind in an oasis of beauty, grace, and tranquility
- Well-appointed and exclusive meeting facilities equipped with the latest technology to host special personal and professional events
Meliá Zanzibar is a luxury beach all inclusive resort situated on the north-east coast of the exotic island of Zanzibar, in Tanzania, also known as the “Spice Island”.
Meliá Zanzibar is built on a 40 acre estate with a beautiful beach of pearlescent white sand lapped by warm ocean waters, 300 meters long, situated at the very end of the property to procure the perfect combination with nature.
The resort is ringed by a natural coral reef, making bathing a relaxing and safe experience.
The hotel is around 45 minutes from the international airport of Zanzibar, and the capital city Stone Town, a Unesco World Heritage site.
The Meliá Zanzibar offers a vast selection of different accommodation types, so no matter what your preference, we have the perfect room for you. Ranging from private villas complete with their own beautiful gardens and breathtaking infinity pools, to romantic pavilions overlooking the Indian Ocean.
All rooms and suites are decorated in contemporary style and have been designed to maintain complete privacy.
Equipped with large, comfortable bathrooms, outdoor rainforest showers with sky views (except the romantic Pavilion, Ocean View Bungalow and Beach Pavilion) and private terrace or balcony, mostly with side views of the magnificent Indian Ocean.
Restaurants and Bars
The All Inclusive bases offer a variety of 5 Restaurants and 4 Bars to enjoy a great culinary experience during the holidays travelling around different world cuisines.
Timetables and menus can vary seasonally
Activities and Services
- Meetings and Events
- Culture, Leisure and Sports