Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge
Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort offers guests a budget-friendly option for a non-frill holiday in Kenya. The unique layout of the lakeside lodge structures is designed to preserve the trees on the property, so guests enjoy an almost whimsical, flora conscious lodging while partaking of all that Lake Naivasha offers.
Situated on 150 acres of acacia woodland and grassland, Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort gives you a sample of your wilderness safari in Africa as resident colobus and vervet monkeys, giraffes, hippos, waterbucks and other foraging herbivores roam the property.
Efforts to preserve the trees have also resulted in common areas that are set apart from each other, including two swimming pools, snack bar, tennis court, health spa, and conference facilities. The intriguing architectural design continues with the 21 crescent-shaped cottages that house four rooms each for a total of 84 rooms. Each cottage is constructed of local stone and wrought iron entwined with glorious bougainvillea vines.
- The rooms at Naivasha Sopa Resort are spacious, airy and light as the windows are all glass.
- They are tastefully furnished with mahogany colored furniture. There are mini bars in all the rooms, TV’s in 48 out of the 84 rooms, telephones and safes.
- Sopa Resort Ground floor rooms have 2 queen size beds and a sunken living room at the front which opens out on to the beautifully manicured lawns. They also have sunken bathtubs and bidets.
- Top floor rooms have 1 king size bed and in front of it has a beautiful balcony which faces the lawns as well. The bathrooms on this floor have shower cubicles and bidets.
There are a variety of camps offering accommodation in Naivasha. Some camps are exclusive and luxurious, such as the Kiboko Luxury Camps and Serena Tented Camps, while others are mid-range with moderately affordable rates such as Crayfish and Fisherman’s Camps.
The Camps in Lake Naivasha are mostly fully furnished and self-contained, and some facilities provide a camping area where people can bring their own camping equipment.
- The Sopa Resort conference venues can accommodate 24 to 100 pax, with PA system, overhead projector, LCD, TV/Video, flip chart, internet, writing material and pens.
- Sopa Resort Suswa Room – is the smaller conference room which can accommodate a maximum of 24 pax.
- Theater style – 24, U shape – 15 and Board room – 24
- Sopa Resort Longonot Room – is the larger conference room and can accommodate up to 120 pax.
- This room has a large area where the delegates can have their breaks and refreshments.
- Theater style – 120, U shape – 60, Classroom – 80 and Boardroom – 50
- A separate area is designated for team building exercises for the conference delegates
- Full board conference
- Day conference
- Team building
- Board meetings
- Day tours
- Cultural and theme tours
Discover Kenya 15 Nights 16 Days Tsavo West & East, Amboseli, Nairobi, Aberdare, Samburu, Sweet Water, Lake Nakuru, Bogoria, Naivasha, Masai Mara Safari Package
3 Days 2 Nights: Amboseli /Tsavo East/Mombasa Safari Package
10 Days 9 Nights Tsavo West/Tsavo East/Taita Hills/Amboseli/Lake Naivasha/Lake Nakuru/Masai Mara Safari Package
3 Days 2 Nights : Tsavo East/Amboseli/Nairobi Safari Package
4 Days 3 Nights Masai Mara/Nairobi – Migration Safari Package
6 Days 5 Nights Amboseli/Aberdares/Lake Nakuru/ Masai Mara Safari Package
7 Days 6 Nights Tsavo West/Tsavo East/Amboseli/Lake Naivasha/Masai Mara Safari Package
7 Days – Arusha / Ngorongoro / Serengeti / Lake Manyara / Amboseli Safari Package
5 Days 4 Nights – Amboseli / Tsavo West/Taita Hills Sanctuary/Tsavo East- Mombasa Safari
6 Days 5 Nights: Tsavo East/Amboseli/Lake Naivasha/Masai Mara/Nairobi Safari Package