Day Trip to Amboseli National Park
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel or Airport in the morning at 05:45 hrs and depart from Nairobi for Amboseli National Park, arriving with game drive at 09:30 hrs. you enter with more game drive. the Amboseli National Parks is one of Kenya’s most popular parks. The name “Amboseli” comes from a Maasai word meaning “salty dust”, and it is one of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephants up close. Nature lovers can explore five different habitats here ranging from the dried-up bed of Lake Amboseli, wetlands with sulphur springs, the savannah and woodlands. lunch at OL-tukai lodge where you have your lunch.
After lunch you will go for short game drive which is seen on much of the route to the park, which crosses ochre plains where Masai tend their cattle in an age-old tradition. around 15:30hrs. Leave Amboseli for Nairobi arriving late in the evening. drop off at your respective hotel or Airport.
- Price package for 2 pax safari with Minibus : 460 u.s
- Price Per person $ 230
Prices for solo traveler or groups can be requested.
Tour Price Includes:
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Game drives for the tour, All park fees
- Driver guide experienced in game spotting.
- Fuel, driver and car park fees, driver’s allowance.
- All park entry fees for clients, Mineral Water and Lunch at OLtukai lodge.