9 Days 8 Nights Lake Nakuru/ Maasai Mara/ Serengeti/ Ngoro Ngoro/ Lake Manyara/ Amboseli Safari Package
Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel or airport early in the morning depart Nairobi for Lake Nakuru ( drive will be 3 hours to main gate ) you will drive through the Great Rift Valley viewing scenery escarpment en-route. you will arrive with a short game drive proceeding to your lodge for check inn and have lunch. check in at Sarova lion hill Lodge. later afternoon game drive across the Pink Lake often referred so due to it’s Great masses of Flamingos but due to high water level and change of climate only few can been seen, not forgetting the famous white Rhino and black rhino found in this park. Dinner and overnight at Sarova lion hill Lodge.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara
Early morning breakfast. After breakfast leave Lake Nakuru for Masai Mara ( drive will be 5 hours to main gate ) you will pass to famous Masai town, Narok proceeding to Masai Mara. you will arrive in time for lunch Check in at Ashnil Mara camp or Sarova Mara game Camp and have lunch. Afternoon game drive through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and other members of the Big five plus other animals. Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Mara camp or Sarova Mara game Camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara
Early morning game drive and return back to camp for breakfast. After breakfast full day spent in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents like the well known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo and the dangerous Crocodiles with a visit to Mara river. Meals and overnight at Ashnil Mara camp or Sarova Mara game Camp.
Day 4: Masai Mara – Serengeti
Early morning breakfast at your camp and check out with packed lunch from your camp and drive to border Isebania Tanzania Kenya border ( drive will be 3 and half hours border ) you arrive around 10:40am border, processing of Visa and crossing to Tanzania will take Like 45 minutes, and afterwards proceed to Serengeti ( drive will be 3 hours to Main gate ) you will be with our Tanzania driver guide, you arrive Serengeti with game en-rout drive to your lodge or camp. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
Day 5: Serengeti Tanzania
Early morning breakfast at you lodge, after breakfast check out with packed lunch for full day game, Serengeti is without a doubt the finest national park in the whole of Tanzania. All year round large herds of buffaloes, smaller herds of elephant plus giraffes, in addition to millions of antelopes including elands, topi, impalas, kongoni as well as the Grant’s gazelles. if you are lucky you will easily see the 3 big cats. Lions can as well be seen often enjoying a kill or resting Also in the southeastern plains you will be able to regularly see Cheetahs if you are lucky, whereas leopards may be seen resting in the giant trees on the banks of River, after game drive later dinner and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
Day 6: Serengeti – Ngoro Ngoro
Early morning breakfast, after breakfast proceed to Ngoro Ngoro ( drive will be 4 hours to Main gate ) Ngorongoro Crater is a huge volcanic caldera that hosts a great impressive ecosystem ideal for the survival and preservation of a large diversity of animals, ranging from the lions to the uncommon horned large rhinos. The crater itself is 600m deep to the bottom while the crater floor, is 20km in diameter filled with a diversity of wildlife, ponds plus pools. Ngorongoro Crater is a world heritage site and is commonly referred to as the 8th wonder of the world. later after game drive dinner and overnight at Ngoro Ngoro Sopa Lodge.
Day 7: Ngorongoro – Lake Manyara
Early morning breakfast, after breakfast drive to Lake Manyara ( drive will be less 2 hours to Wild life lodge ) you will arrive ealry time for lunch, check inn at your hotel Lake Manyara Serena Lodge. later afternoon you will go for game drive in Lake Manyara which has a big number of elephants, so many giraffes; zebras, wildebeest, impala, waterbuck, and warthog, small known shy Kik’s dik dik as well as Klipspringer along the ramps of the escarpment. Leopards are hosted within the broken forests and escarpment, healthy lions that are widely known for their tree climbing pranks. This used to be a special character of the park which is not the case today. Regarded as Africa’s largest, huge herds of baboons are expected by most of the travelers dinner and overnight at Lake Manyara Serena Lodge.
Day 8: Lake Manyara – Kenya Amboseli
Early morning breakfast, after breakfast proceed to Kenya border Namanga ( drive will be less 4 hours to Kenya border ) you arrive around 10:45am, process of Visa and crossing to Kenya will take Like 40 minutes, After proceed to Amboseli national park which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains, arriving in time for lunch with more game drives at the park later Dinner and overnight at OlTukai lodge.
Day 9: Amboseli – Nairobi
Early Morning breakfast at your lodge. check out with short game drive and later drive to Nairobi ( drive will be 4 and half hours to Nairobi ) arriving in time for lunch. Lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at your respective hotel or Airport around 3pm. ( Optional to our clients with evening Flights) – if you have evening flight you can do more game drive with packed lunch till around 12:00hrs lunch time, After drive to Nairobi you arrive in Nairobi at around 5 to 6 pm drop off at Airport or back to your hotel.
What is included and excluded in the itinerary:
- Arrival and departure transfer Nairobi/Tanzania
- Meet & Greet on arrival Airport on Day 1
- Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary
- Park entry fees to all parks and reserves included in the itinerary for 24hrs each
- Transportation in 1 to 7 seater custom-made Safari 4×4 Land Cruiser or Minivan with services of experienced Private Safaris English speaking safari driver guide (Guaranteed Window Seat & access to pop-up Roof)
- Four bottles of half liter mineral water per day during game drives.
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Fully Comprehensive Insurance Cover in any vehicle you will use.
- Flying doctors In the eventuality of a medical emergency, clients will be airlifted and be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient.)
- International flights ticket & Domestic flights (if not mentioned above but can be included)
- Personal insurance and baggage insurance
- Visa fees wherever applicable.
- All drinks like wines, alcohol unless stated above.
- All tips and porterage.
- Laundry, massages and other personal expenses e.g. mini-bar & telephone unless otherwise stated in a all inclusive package
- Any other services not mentioned above and other optional/additional activities.
- Activities like Masai Village price per person 30 u.s, Boat ride price per person 30 u.s, Balloon Safari price per person 410 u.s (Kenya), or 595 u.s (Tanzania), walking safari as per lodge or camp rates,, Night games drives as per lodge or camps rates.
Day 1 to 9
- Lake Nakuru National Park – Game Drives
- Masai Mara National Reserve – Game Drives
- Serengeti Tanzania – Game Drives
- Ngorongoro Conservancy – Game Drives
- Lake Manyara National Park – Game Drives
- Amboseli National Park – Game Drives
Nairobi Hotels Accommodation
- Check out our Nairobi Hotels listing and make your booking for your stay in Nairobi (can be the offers we have for Nairobi Overnight)
- Scheduled safari: 9 Days 8 Nights Safari
- From: Nairobi
- To: Nairobi
- Min & Max number of participants: Private Package (No limit) – 7 per vehicle (window seat guaranteed)
- Departure: as per clients request ( any day )
- Safari Accommodation: As per the itinerary
Accommodation in this itinerary
We can work together to match your budget.
Please note the following:
- Budget accommodation ranges from 100 to 250usd per night and they are usually outside the park
- Mid range accommodation starts from 200 to 300usd, few are inside the park, but most of them are outside
- Standard accommodation are mostly inside, with a few of them outside the park, ranging from 300 to 420 usd
- Standard Luxury range from 400usd to 550usd are inside the park
- Luxury accommodation from 550usd to 800 usd all inside the park
- Classic luxury all inside the park from 800 to 2500usd per night, most of them are private sanctuary.
Lake Nakuru Luxury Accommodation
Lake Nakuru Mid-Luxury Budget Accommodation
Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation
- Ashnil Mara camp
- Sarova Mara game Camp
- Mara Crossings Camp
- Neptune Mara Rianta Luxury Camp
- Mara Ngenche Safari Camp
- Mara Leisure Camp
- Mara Engai
- Tipilikwani Mara Camp
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge
- Royal Mara Safari Lodge
Masai Mara Budget Luxury
- Serengeti Safari Lodge
- Serengeti Wild Camp
- Serengeti Wildebeest Camp
- Mellia Serengeti
- Serengeti Sopa Lodge
- Mbalageti Tented Lodge
- Mawe Luxury Tented Camp
Lake Manyara Accommodation
Amboseli Luxury Accommodation
Amboseli Mid-range Budget Luxury Accommodation
|Prices Toyota Land Cruiser 4 X 4:|
|High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
|2 Pax||US$ 9,400||US$ 8,200||US$ 7,300|
|Per Person||US$ 4,700||US$ 4,100||US$ 3,650|
Same program combined with mid-range budget luxury accommodation safari package
Day 1 Nairobi to Lake Nakuru overnight at Lake Nakuru lodge
Day 2 Lake Nakuru to Masai Mara overnight at Osero lodge or Sopa Lodge ( inside the park )
Day 3 Masai Mara overnight at Osero lodge or Sopa Lodge
Day 4 Masai Mara to Serengeti overnight at Mbalageti lodge or Serengeti Wildebeest Camp ( inside the park )
Day 5 Serengeti full day overnight at Mbalageti lodge or Serengeti Wildebeest Camp
Day 6 Serengeti to Ngoro Ngoro overnight Rhino lodge ( inside the park )
Day 7 Ngoro Ngoro to Lake Manyara overnight Wildlife Safari Camp
Day 8 Lake Manyara to Amboseli overnight Kibo Luxury Tented Camp
Day 9 Amboseli to Nairobi lunch at carnivore later drop off around 5pm
|Prices Toyota Land Cruiser 4 X 4:|
|High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
|2 Pax||US$ 7,800||US$ 7,300||US$ 6,400|
|Per Person||US$ 3,900||US$ 3,650||US$ 3,200|
- Prices are for two people or families traveling. Prices for solo traveler or groups can be requested.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Children between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
1st Jul – 31st Oct 2020, 23rd Dec 2020 – 1st Jan 2021
2nd Jan 2020 – 31st March 2020, 1st Nov – 22nd Dec 2020
1st Apr – 31st May 2020