7 Days – Tarangire / Lake Manyara / Serengeti / Karatu / Ngorongoro Crater Safari Package
Day 1 Arusha – Tarangire National Park
Pick up from your hotel early in the morning, after a short safari briefing, depart for Tarangire, about 2 hours’ drive. Arrive in time for lunch and check in at Tarangire Sopa Lodge. Giant baobab trees, bush savannah and the seasonal marshes add to the wonder of this nature reserve. The Tarangire National Park is considered as one of the best places to view elephants up close. Afternoon game drive in Tarangire National Park, the park is also home to buffaloes, zebras and wildebeests which are always closely followed by a range of predators such as lions. Leopards are seen now and then but cheetahs are rarely spotted. In the late afternoon you will leave the park and drive to Tarangire Sopa Lodge
Day 2 Tarangire Area– Lake Manyara National Park
Have breakfast and depart for Lake Manyara National Park. Game viewing en route, you will arrive in time for lunch and check in at Manyara Serena Safari Lodge. After lunch depart for an afternoon game drive in Lake Manyara National Park, the park is known for its over 400 bird species, primate-filled forests and grassy plains. A large area of the park is covered by the alkaline Lake Manyara, the seasonal breeding grounds for large colonies of flamingos and many more waterfowls and also home to giraffes, hippos, wildebeests, impalas and groups of noisy monkeys and baboons. After an extensive game viewing, drive back to the Manyara Serena Safari Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 Lake Manyara Area – Serengeti National Park
Early breakfast, collect packed lunch and drive via the cooler highlands towards the southern Serengeti and at midday you will reach the plains of the Serengeti National Park. This park is the largest in Tanzania and has a diversity of habitats and landscapes – short grass plains, savannah, thick bush, swamps and lakes. Bizarre rock formations called kopjes dot the grassy landscape where predators are often seen. The Serengeti is famous for the yearly migration when hundreds of thousands of wildebeests and zebras trek to find fresh grass and water. After a full day spend in the park you will drive to Serengeti Sopa Lodge in time for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4 Serengeti National Park
Full day game viewing in the Serengeti National Park. The areas that you visit will depend upon where the migrating herds are. Predators usually follow closely behind the trekking animals and include lions, leopards (in the acacia trees) and cheetahs. During the short rainy season in November and December the herds move from the hills in the north to the plains in the south. During the longer rainy season from April to June they return up north. As the migration is completely dependent on the yearly rainfalls, the location of the herds may vary from year to year but your guide will know where to locate the animals and where to see them best. Dinner and overnight stay at Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
Day 5 Serengeti National Park – Karatu – Coffee Walk
Breakfast and depart with game viewing en route to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. As soon as you reach the edge of the Ngorongoro Crater, you will see the giant caldera below – a breath-taking view. You will leave the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and drive to Karatu in the Ngorongoro highlands. Here you will join a walk in the coffee plantation to learn more about the cultivation and processing of coffee. Dinner and overnight stay at Ngorongoro Farm House.
Day 6 Karatu – Ngorongoro Crater – Karatu
Breakfast and depart for Ngorongoro Conservation Area before you descend down into the crater. The massive collapsed volcano is home to over 25,000 mammals ranging from the Big Five – lion, elephant, buffalo, rhino and leopard – to spotted hyenas, rare wild dogs and some of the more than 500 bird species of the area. After an extensive game drive and a picnic for lunch, you will leave the caldera in the afternoon and return to Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge spend the night. Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner
Day 7 Karatu – Arusha
After a leisurely breakfast, you will travel back to Arusha where you will arrive around midday. You will be dropped off in the city centre or at the airport.
- Arrival and departure transfer Nairobi/Tanzania
- Meet & Greet on arrival Airport on Day 1
- Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary
- Park entry fees to all parks and reserves included in the itinerary for 24hrs each
- Transportation in 1 to 7 seater custom-made Safari 4×4 Land Cruiser or Minivan with services of experienced Private Safaris English speaking safari driver guide (Guaranteed Window Seat & access to pop-up Roof)
- Four bottles of half liter mineral water per day during game drives.
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Fully Comprehensive Insurance Cover in any vehicle you will use.
- Flying doctors In the eventuality of a medical emergency, clients will be airlifted and be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient.)
- International flights ticket & Domestic flights (if not mentioned above but can be included)
- Personal insurance and baggage insurance
- Visa fees wherever applicable.
- All drinks like wines, alcohol unless stated above.
- All tips and porterage.
- Laundry, massages and other personal expenses e.g. mini-bar & telephone unless otherwise stated in a all inclusive package
- Any other services not mentioned above and other optional/additional activities.
- Activities like Masai Village price per person 30 u.s, Balloon Safari price per person 595 u.s, walking safari as per lodge or camp rates, Night games drives as per lodge or camps rates.
Day 1 to 7
- Tarangire National Park – Game drives
- Lake Manyara National Park – Game drives
- Karatu – Walks
- Serengeti National Park – Game drives
- Ngorongoro Crater – Game drives
- Carnivore – Lunch
Nairobi Hotels Accommodation
- Check out our Nairobi Hotels listing and make your booking for your stay in Nairobi (can be the offers we have for Nairobi Overnight)
- Scheduled safari: 7 Days – Tarangire / Lake Manyara / Serengeti / Karatu / Ngorongoro Crater.
- From: Arusha
- To: Arusha
- Min & Max number of participants: Private Package (No limit) – 7 per vehicle (window seat guaranteed)
- Departure: as per clients request ( any day )
- Safari Accommodation: As per the itinerary
Accommodation in this itinerary
Lake Manyara Accommodation
- Serengeti Safari Lodge
- Serengeti Wild Camp
- Serengeti Wildebeest Camp
- Mellia Serengeti
- Serengeti Sopa Lodge
- Mbalageti Tented Lodge
- Mawe Luxury Tented Camp
High Season – 1st Jul – 31st Oct 2020 & 23rd Dec 2020 – 1st Jan 2021
Mid-Season – 4th Jan 2020 – 31st March 2020
Low Season – 1st Apr – 30th Jun 2020
|Prices Toyota Land Cruiser 4X4|
|High Season||Mid-Season||Low Season|
|2 Pax||US$ 6412||US$ 5649||US$ 4552|
|3 Pax||US$ 8092||US$ 7063||US$ 5865|
|4 Pax||US$ 11305||US$ 9780||US$ 7553|
Same program combined with mid-range budget luxury accommodation safari package
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire – overnight Roika Tented Camp
Day 2: Tarangire to Lake Manyara – overnight Manyara Wildlife Camp
Day 3: Lake Manyara to Serengeti – overnight Mbalageti Serengeti
Day 4: Full day Serengeti – overnight Mbalageti Serengeti
Day 5: Serengeti to Karatu – overnight Bougainvillea Lodge
Day 6: Karatu to Ngorongoro – overnight Rhino Lodge
Day 7: Ngorongoro – Arusha – Depart
|Prices Toyota Land Cruiser 4X4|
|High Season||Mid-Season||Low Season|
|2 Pax||US$ 5163||US$ 4622||US$ 4420|
|3 Pax||US$ 6852||US$ 6354||US$ 5661|
|4 Pax||US$ 8808||US$ 7726||US$ 7287|