7 Days – Arusha / Ngorongoro / Serengeti / Lake Manyara / Amboseli Safari Package
Day 1: Arrival – Arusha
Mt upon arrival Arusha and drive to the famous Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area, which features rolling plains, lakes, craters, mountains and dormant volcanoes. Journey up the side of the vast Ngorongoro Crater, a World Heritage Site, which is one of the largest volcanic craters in the world (almost 20 kilometers wide, 610-760 meters deep and covering a total area of 264 sq km) and arrive at the Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge in time for ‘sundowner’ cocktails and one of the finest views in the world. Dinner and overnight: Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge.
Day 2: Ngorongoro full day
After breakfast, descend into the ‘8th Wonder of the World’, a unique biosphere that has remained virtually unchanged since the dawn of time. Enclosed within its towering walls are grasslands, swamps, forests, saltpans, a freshwater lake and a glorious variety of birdlife. Here too are all the members of the ‘Big Five’ (lion, elephant, rhino, leopard, and buffalo) as well as a large cast of plains game and one of Africa’s densest populations of predators. Enjoy a picnic lunch on the crater floor before climbing back up to the lodge in time for relaxation before dinner. Overnight: Ngorongoro Sopa: Full Board
Day 3: Serengeti via Olduvai Gorge
After breakfast, leave the Ngorongoro and cross into neighboring Serengeti National Park, stopping en route at Ol Duvai Gorge. Known as the ‘Cradle of Mankind’, this is one of the most important prehistoric sites in the world. Pioneered by famous paleontologists Louis and Mary Leakey in the 1950s it offers a glimpse into life two million years ago. Arrive at either the Serengeti Sopa Lodge in time to relax and enjoy a classic safari supper. Overnight: Serengeti Sopa Lodge Meal Plan: Full Board
Day 4: Serengeti full day
After breakfast, enjoy a full day’s game driving (meals taken in true safari style ‘in the bush’) in the vast and sensational Serengeti, which covers 14,763 sq km of endlessly rolling savannah. The venue for ‘the greatest wildlife show on Earth’, the annual migration of over one million wildebeest, the park is also renowned for its lions, cheetahs, zebras, giraffes and plains game. Overnight at the lodge. Overnight: Serengeti Sopa: Full Board
Day 5: Manyara and the Great Rift
After breakfast, drive to beautiful Lake Manyara, a shallow alkaline lake that shimmers in a cleft in the Great Rift Valley. Arrive in time for lunch at the Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge, which stands on the edge of the escarpment, overlooking the lake. A small but uniquely diverse national park, Manyara is home to the world-famous tree-climbing lions, thousands of flamingoes and nearly 500 species of birds. Return to the lodge in time for a swim in the stunning horizon pool and dinner in the elegant central dining room. Overnight: Lake Manyara Serena Lodge: Full Board
Day 6: Lake Manyara – Kenya Amboseli
Early morning breakfast and drive to Kenya Tanzania border Namanga a 5 hour drive to the border. Afterwards proceed to Amboseli national park which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro. It dominates the landscape, and open plains. Arrive during lunch time with short game drive. Check in at Oltukai lodge for lunch and a short rest. Later in the afternoon more game drive at the park. Dinner and overnight at Oltukai lodge.
Day 7: Amboseli – Nairobi
Early Morning breakfast at your lodge. Check out with short game drive and later drive to Nairobi. A 5 and half hour drive to Nairobi. Arrive during lunch time. Lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at your respective hotel or Airport around 3pm. Optional to our clients with evening Flights. If you have evening flight you can do more game drive with packed lunch till around 12:00hrs lunch time. Afterwards drive to Nairobi. You will arrive in Nairobi from 5pm to 6 pm. Drop off at Airport or back to your hotel.
- Arrival and departure transfer Nairobi/Tanzania
- Meet & Greet on arrival Airport on Day 1
- Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary
- Park entry fees to all parks and reserves included in the itinerary for 24hrs each
- Transportation in 1 to 7 seater custom-made Safari 4×4 Land Cruiser or Minivan with services of experienced Private Safaris English speaking safari driver guide (Guaranteed Window Seat & access to pop-up Roof)
- Four bottles of half liter mineral water per day during game drives.
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Fully Comprehensive Insurance Cover in any vehicle you will use.
- Flying doctors In the eventuality of a medical emergency, clients will be airlifted and be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient.)
- International flights ticket & Domestic flights (if not mentioned above but can be included)
- Personal insurance and baggage insurance
- Visa fees wherever applicable.
- All drinks like wines, alcohol unless stated above.
- All tips and porterage.
- Laundry, massages and other personal expenses e.g. mini-bar & telephone unless otherwise stated in a all inclusive package
- Any other services not mentioned above and other optional/additional activities.
- Activities like Masai Village price per person 30 u.s, Balloon Safari price per person 595 u.s, walking safari as per lodge or camp rates, Night games drives as per lodge or camps rates.
Day 1 to 7
- Ngorongoro Crater – Game drives
- Serengeti National Park – Game drives
- Lake Manyara National Park – Game drives
- Amboseli National Park – Game drives
Nairobi Hotels Accommodation
- Check out our Nairobi Hotels listing and make your booking for your stay in Nairobi (can be the offers we have for Nairobi Overnight)
- Scheduled safari: 7 Days – Arusha / Ngorongoro / Serengeti / Lake Manyara / Amboseli
- From: Arusha
- To: Nairobi
- Min & Max number of participants: Private Package (No limit) – 7 per vehicle (window seat guaranteed)
- Departure: as per clients request ( any day )
- Safari Accommodation: As per the itinerary
Accommodation in this itinerary
Ngoro Ngoro Sopa
Themed around traditionally circular African houses with conical roofs, and decorated with examples of Africa’s rich tapestry of artistic traditions by way of rich woodcarvings and sculptures, the lodge harmonizes perfectly with its dramatic surroundings. The main building offers an unsurpassed generosity of space while somehow managing to combine an almost magically welcoming ambience of both warmth and coziness.
Located on the edge of the escarpment overlooking the plains of the south-western Serengeti National Park, home to many thousands of wild and rare animals, Serengeti Sopa Lodge lies within an area of out-standing natural beauty. An oasis of cool relaxation from the equatorial sun. The lodge allows its guests to experience magnificent sights and enjoy interaction with the land and animals difficult to find elsewhere.
Lake Manyara Serena
Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge welcomes you with a peaceful location amidst the rich wildlife and unsurpassed tranquility of Lake Manyara National Park. The lake is home to over 300 migratory birds including flamingoes, long-crested eagles and grey-headed kingfisher; our lodge is designed to mimic this extraordinary birdlife, with an architectural motif featuring swooping avian curves and vibrantly coloured wall frescoes depicting the intricacy of bird migratory patterns.
Ol Tukai Lodge is one of the best spots in the world to watch elephant with the backdrop of Africa’s highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro. Writers have described Ol Tukai and the surrounding Amboseli National Park ‘as a home for the Gods’. Ol Tukai is an Eco-rated lodge having excellent outdoor and indoor facilities with its unique collection of African art. The property receives overwhelming response from the international and local tourism market.
High Season – 1st Jul – 31st Oct 2020 & 23rd Dec 2020 – 1st Jan 2021
Mid-Season – 4th Jan 2020 – 31st March 2020
Low Season – 1st Apr – 30th Jun 2020
|Prices Toyota Land Cruiser 4X4|
|High Season||Mid-Season||Low Season|
|2 Pax||US$ 6356||US$ 5583||US$ 4425|
|3 Pax||US$ 8073||US$ 7067||US$ 5768|
|4 Pax||US$ 10976||US$ 9430||US$ 7068|
Same program combined with mid-range budget luxury accommodation safari package
Day 1: Arusha to Ngorongoro – overnight Rhino Lodge
Day 2: Ngorongoro full day – overnight Rhino Lodge
Day 3: Ngorongoro to Serengeti – overnight Mbalageti Lodge
Day 4: Serengeti full day – overnight Mbalangeti Lodge
Day 5: Serengeti to Lake Manyara – overnight Manyara Wildlife Camp
Day 6: Lake Manyara to Amboseli – overnight Kibo Tented Camp
Day 7: Departure
|Prices Toyota Land Cruiser 4X4|
|High Season||Mid-Season||Low Season|
|2 Pax||US$ 5338||US$ 4752||US$ 4595|
|3 Pax||US$ 7104||US$ 6542||US$ 5900|
|4 Pax||US$ 8940||US$ 7767||US$ 7452|