7 Days 6 Nights Honeymooners – Standard Luxury Safari Package
Day 1 to 7
- Masai Mara National Reserve – Game Drives
- Ukunda – Diani Beach
Nairobi Hotels Accommodation
- Check out our Nairobi Hotels listing and make your booking for your stay in Nairobi (can be the offers we have for Nairobi Overnight)
- Scheduled safari: 7 Days 6 Nights Honeymooners Safari and Beach
- From: Nairobi
- To: Mombasa
- Min & Max number of participants: Private Package (No limit) – 7 per vehicle (window seat guaranteed)
- Departure: as per clients request ( any day )
- Safari Accommodation: As per the itinerary
DAY 01: MASAI MARA
Transfer to the Wilson airport in Nairobi for a scheduled flight by light aircraft ( maximum baggage allowance 15kgs) to Masai Mara Game Reserve ( approximately 45 minutes). Met on arrival at the airstrip and transferred to the Ashnil Mara Camp. After lunch at the lodge enjoy a late afternoon game-drive in the reserve. This enormous Reserve actually part of the vast Serengeti plains is famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest migration and is a true home of big five-lion, Elephant, Leopard, Rhino and Cape Buffalo. After lunch, explore the Reserve on a late evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at the Ashnil Mara Camp.
DAY 02: MASAI MARA
Early morning balloon safari over the Mara followed by a bubbly bush breakfast (optional extra) or a game drive followed by breakfast at the lodge. Morning and afternoon game drives are planned. Large mammals are varied, abundant and easy to see. Residents among the parks mammals are; Masai Giraffe, Buffalo, Impala, Zebra, Topi, both the Thomson’s and Grant’s Gazelles. Optional hot Air Balloon rides are available on this day at an additional cost. On this second day in the Mara, you also have an opportunity to visit an authentic Maasai village (Optional extra) Breakfast, lunch, dinner and overnight at Ashnil Mara Camp.
DAY 03: MASAI MARA
Early morning game drive followed by a bubbly bush breakfast (optional extra) or a game drive followed by breakfast t the lodge. Rest of the morning at leisure. After lunch enjoy a late afternoon game-drive. Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Mara Camp.
DAY 04: KENYA COAST- UKUNDA
After an early lunch transfer to the airstrip for a scheduled PM flight by light aircraft (maximum baggage allowance 15kgs) to Ukunda. Met on arrival and transfer to Swahili Beach. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 05: KENYA COAST- UKUNDA
Full days in the beach hotel with optional activities/excursions which can e booked and paid for locally. All meals and overnight at the Swahili Beach.
DAY 06: KENYA COAST- UKUNDA
Full days in the beach hotel with optional activities/excursions which can be booked and paid for locally. All meals and overnight at the Swahili Beach.
DAY 07: DEPART
After breakfast (depending on your flight timing) transfer to the airport for your flight back to Nairobi where on arrival you will connect to your onward flight back home.
What is included and excluded in the itinerary:
- Arrival and departure transfer Nairobi/Tanzania
- Meet & Greet on arrival Airport on Day 1
- Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary
- Park entry fees to all parks and reserves included in the itinerary for 24hrs each
- Transportation in 1 to 7 seater custom-made Safari 4×4 Land Cruiser or Minivan with services of experienced Private Safaris English speaking safari driver guide (Guaranteed Window Seat & access to pop-up Roof)
- Four bottles of half liter mineral water per day during game drives.
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Fully Comprehensive Insurance Cover in any vehicle you will use.
- Flying doctors In the eventuality of a medical emergency, clients will be airlifted and be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient.)
- International flights ticket & Domestic flights (if not mentioned above but can be included)
- Personal insurance and baggage insurance
- Visa fees wherever applicable.
- All drinks like wines, alcohol unless stated above.
- All tips and porterage.
- Laundry, massages and other personal expenses e.g. mini-bar & telephone unless otherwise stated in a all inclusive package
- Any other services not mentioned above and other optional/additional activities.
- Activities like Masai Village price per person 30 u.s, Boat ride price per person 30 u.s, Balloon Safari price per person 410 u.s, walking safari as per lodge or camp rates,, Night games drives as per lodge or camps rates.
Accommodation in this itinerary
We can work together to match your budget.
Please note the following:
- Budget accommodation ranges from 100 to 250usd per night and they are usually outside the park
- Mid range accommodation starts from 200 to 300usd, few are inside the park, but most of them are outside
- Standard accommodation are mostly inside, with a few of them outside the park, ranging from 300 to 420 usd
- Standard Luxury range from 400usd to 550usd are inside the park
- Luxury accommodation from 550usd to 800 usd all inside the park
- Classic luxury all inside the park from 800 to 2500usd per night, most of them are private sanctuary.
Ashnil Mara Camp
Ashnil Mara Camp, with 50 luxury tents, is located in the Masai Mara National Reserve and close to the Mara River, famous for the wildebeest migration.
Our luxury Masai Mara Camp is arguably in one of the very best positions in the Masai Mara for game viewing and also provides the perfect setting to sit and relax at the end of a exciting day of game drives.
NB: Booking confirmation are subject to room and flight availability. Minimum no of persons per departure are two
Validity Dates and prices
1st Feb – 2nd April, 1st Nov – 20th Dec – $2,000 – Per Person sharing
3rd April – 30th June – $1,830 – Per Person sharing
1st July – 30th Oct – $2,240 – Per Person sharing