6 Days Lake Manyara / Serengeti / Ngorongoro Crater / Arusha Safari Package
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara National Park
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Lake Manyara National Park passing through Makuyuni. Lake Manyara provides the perfect introduction to Tanzania’s birdlife. More than 400 species have been recorded and include thousands of pink-hued flamingos on their perpetual migration, as well as other large water birds such as pelicans, cormorants and storks. Large mammals abound. Arrive at the lodge, check in and have a hot lunch. Relaxation, afternoon game drive in the park. Dinner and overnight stay at Manyara Serena Safari Lodge.
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park – Serengeti National Park
Early breakfast and depart, passing through Karatu, to Serengeti National park which is a home to the “big five” of rhinoceros, lion, leopard, elephant, and buffalo the park also supports many species of wildlife which includes cheetah, Thomson’s and Grant’s gazelle, topi, eland, waterbuck, hyena, baboon, impala, African wild dog, and giraffe. The park also boasts about 500 bird species, including ostrich, secretary bird, Kori bustard, crowned crane, marabou stork, martial eagle, lovebirds and many species of vultures. Arrive at the lodge, check in and have a hot lunch. Afternoon game drive, later in the evening drive back to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
Full day in Serengeti National park with at least two game drives. Admire the endless rolling plains, large herds of antelopes and birds in this unspoilt wilderness. All meals and accommodation at Serengeti Sopa Lodge. You have an option to fly the hot air Balloon on this day at an extra charge.
Day 4: Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Have breakfast and drive to Ngorongoro Crater, game viewing en route to Ngorongoro Conservation Area, the road passes through a beautiful countryside inhabited by pastoralists with large herds of cows and goats, with volcanic hills and flat-topped acacias. Arrive at the lodge, check in and have a hot lunch. Relaxation, and admiration of the crater and volcanic outcrops beyond it. Spend the rest of the evening enjoying facilities of your lodge. Dinner and overnight stay at Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Breakfast at the lodge and descend into the crater for a full day game drive with packed lunch. Ngorongoro is a deep, volcanic crater, the largest unflooded and unbroken caldera in the world. About 20kms across, 600 meters deep and 300 sq Km, the Ngorongoro Crater is a breathtaking natural wonder. Ascend to the lodge late in the afternoon, dinner and overnight stay at Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge.
Day 6: Ngorongoro Conservation Area – Arusha
After breakfast drive to Arusha through a very magnificent countryside with rolling hills and sparse wildlife, tribal villages, and herds of livestock. Pass via Karatu and Manyara where the main economic activities include tourism and agriculture. Arrive in Arusha for a late lunch in a pre-selected restaurant. Check in at the hotel on bed and breakfast basis/ dinner and overnight stay at Kibo Palace.
Day 7: Departure
Have a leisurely breakfast at the hotel and check out, you will be transferred to the airport in time to catch your flight back home.
- Arrival and departure transfer Nairobi/Tanzania
- Meet & Greet on arrival Airport on Day 1
- Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary
- Park entry fees to all parks and reserves included in the itinerary for 24hrs each
- Transportation in 1 to 7 seater custom-made Safari 4×4 Land Cruiser or Minivan with services of experienced Private Safaris English speaking safari driver guide (Guaranteed Window Seat & access to pop-up Roof)
- Four bottles of half liter mineral water per day during game drives.
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Fully Comprehensive Insurance Cover in any vehicle you will use.
- Flying doctors In the eventuality of a medical emergency, clients will be airlifted and be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient.)
- International flights ticket & Domestic flights (if not mentioned above but can be included)
- Personal insurance and baggage insurance
- Visa fees wherever applicable.
- All drinks like wines, alcohol unless stated above.
- All tips and porterage.
- Laundry, massages and other personal expenses e.g. mini-bar & telephone unless otherwise stated in a all inclusive package
- Any other services not mentioned above and other optional/additional activities.
- Activities like Masai Village price per person 30 u.s, Balloon Safari price per person 595 u.s, walking safari as per lodge or camp rates, Night games drives as per lodge or camps rates.
Day 1 to 6
- Lake Manyara National Park – Game drives
- Serengeti National Park – Game drives
- Ngorongoro Crater – Game drives
City Hotels Accommodation
- Check out our Nairobi Hotels listing and make your booking for your stay in Nairobi (can be the offers we have for Nairobi Overnight)
- Scheduled safari: 6 Days Lake Manyara / Serengeti / Ngorongoro Crater / Arusha
- From: Arusha
- To: Arusha
- Min & Max number of participants: Private Package (No limit) – 7 per vehicle (window seat guaranteed)
- Departure: as per clients request ( any day )
- Safari Accommodation: As per the itinerary
Accommodation in this itinerary
Lake Manyara Serena
Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge welcomes you with a peaceful location amidst the rich wildlife and unsurpassed tranquility of Lake Manyara National Park. The lake is home to over 300 migratory birds including flamingoes, long-crested eagles and grey-headed kingfisher; our lodge is designed to mimic this extraordinary birdlife, with an architectural motif featuring swooping avian curves and vibrantly coloured wall frescoes depicting the intricacy of bird migratory patterns.
Located on the edge of the escarpment overlooking the plains of the south-western Serengeti National Park, home to many thousands of wild and rare animals, Serengeti Sopa Lodge lies within an area of out-standing natural beauty. An oasis of cool relaxation from the equatorial sun. The lodge allows its guests to experience magnificent sights and enjoy interaction with the land and animals difficult to find elsewhere.
Ngoro Ngoro Sopa
Themed around traditionally circular African houses with conical roofs, and decorated with examples of Africa’s rich tapestry of artistic traditions by way of rich woodcarvings and sculptures, the lodge harmonizes perfectly with its dramatic surroundings. The main building offers an unsurpassed generosity of space while somehow managing to combine an almost magically welcoming ambience of both warmth and coziness.
Kibo Safari Camp
Kibo Safari Camp has 73 self-contained tents for single, double, triple and family accommodation. The beds have been custom designed and locally made using bush logs and will ensure a good night’s sleep!
High Season – 1st Jul – 31st Oct 2020 & 23rd Dec 2019- 1st Jan 2021
Mid-Season – 4th Jan 2020 – 31st March 2020
Low Season – 1st Apr – 30th Jun 2020
|Prices Toyota Land Cruiser 4X4|
|High Season||Mid-Season||Low Season|
|2 Pax||US$ 5754||US$ 5027||US$ 3942|
|3 Pax||US$ 7530||US$ 6554||US$ 5335|
|4 Pax||US$ 10242||US$ 8789||US$ 6574|
Same program combined with mid-range budget luxury accommodation safari package
Day 1: Arusha to Lake Manyara – overnight Manyara Wildlife Safari Camp.
Day 2: Lake Manyara to Serengeti – overnight – Mbalageti Serengeti Lodge.
Day 3: Serengeti full day – overnight Mbalageti Serengeti Lodge.
Day 4: Serengeti to Ngorongoro – overnight Rhino Lodge.
Day 5: Ngorongoro full day – overnight Rhino Lodge.
Day 6: Ngorongoro to Arusha – Overnight Planet Lodge.
|Prices Toyota Land Cruiser 4X4|
|High Season||Mid-Season||Low Season|
|2 Pax||US$ 4844||US$ 4280||US$ 4135|
|3 Pax||US$ 6714||US$ 6177||US$ 5534|
|4 Pax||US$ 8423||US$ 7296||US$ 7004|
- Overnight accommodation according to the itinerary
- Transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Mineral water
- All mentioned activities
- All national park fees
- International Flights
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.