2 Days 1 Night Tsavo East/ Tsavo West National Park Mid Range Safari Package
Day 1: Mombasa -Tsavo East /West
Pick up from your Mombasa hotel or Airport in the morning and drive to Tsavo East national pack which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions. you will arrive with Game en-route to Voi safari lodge where you will have your lunch. Later In the afternoon you proceed to Tsavo west with game en-route visiting Rhino sanctuary If you’re very lucky you might see black rhino. later proceed to your lodge. we choose Ngulia lodge because is perched on the Ndawe Escarpment just below Ngulia Hills, overlooking the Rhino Sanctuary surrounded by Scenic Hills. Ngulia safari lodge no doubt has one of the most breathtaking views in Kenya, built in an open-air style, has a view of floodlit water holes and the Leopard bait meet. Guests can enjoy their meals as they watch the leopard feast at around 6pm. Dinner and overnight at the Ngulia safari lodge
Day 2: Tsavo West – Mombasa
Early morning breakfast, After breakfast you proceed for a morning game drive with a visit of Mzima Springs, Where you can see hippos and fish in a crystalline clear water. There are possibilities of seeing crocodiles and monkeys. Later depart Tsavo West for Mombasa lunch at Voi lion hill camp .After lunch proceed to Mombasa arriving late in the evening drop off at your respective hotel or Airport.
What is included and excluded in the itinerary:
- Arrival and departure transfer Nairobi/Tanzania
- Meet & Greet on arrival Airport on Day 1
- Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary
- Park entry fees to all parks and reserves included in the itinerary for 24hrs each
- Transportation in 1 to 7 seater custom-made Safari 4×4 Land Cruiser or Minivan with services of experienced Private Safaris English speaking safari driver guide (Guaranteed Window Seat & access to pop-up Roof)
- Four bottles of half liter mineral water per day during game drives.
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Fully Comprehensive Insurance Cover in any vehicle you will use.
- Flying doctors In the eventuality of a medical emergency, clients will be airlifted and be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient.)
- International flights ticket & Domestic flights (if not mentioned above but can be included)
- Personal insurance and baggage insurance
- Visa fees wherever applicable.
- All drinks like wines, alcohol unless stated above.
- All tips and porterage.
- Laundry, massages and other personal expenses e.g. mini-bar & telephone unless otherwise stated in a all inclusive package
- Any other services not mentioned above and other optional/additional activities.
- Activities like Masai Village price per person 30 u.s, walking safari as per lodge or camp rates,, Night games drives as per lodge or camps rates.
Day 1 to 2
- Tsavo East National Park – Game Drives
- Tsavo West National Park – Game Drives
Nairobi Hotels Accommodation
- Check out our Nairobi Hotels listing and make your booking for your stay in Nairobi (can be the offers we have for Nairobi Overnight)
- Scheduled safari: 2 Days 1 Nights Safari
- From: Mombasa
- To: Mombasa
- Min & Max number of participants: Private Package (No limit) – 7 per vehicle (window seat guaranteed)
- Departure: as per clients request ( any day )
- Safari Accommodation: As per the itinerary
Accommodation in this itinerary
We can work together to match your budget.
Please note the following:
- Budget accommodation ranges from 100 to 250usd per night and they are usually outside the park
- Mid range accommodation starts from 200 to 300usd, few are inside the park, but most of them are outside
- Standard accommodation are mostly inside, with a few of them outside the park, ranging from 300 to 420 usd
- Standard Luxury range from 400usd to 550usd are inside the park
- Luxury accommodation from 550usd to 800 usd all inside the park
- Classic luxury all inside the park from 800 to 2500usd per night, most of them are private sanctuary.
Voi safari lodge
Strategically situated Safari Lodge, in one of the World’s Largest Game Park – the Tsavo National Park – Voi Safari Lodge stands high above the town of Voi overlooking a vast expanse of the African Bush. You can simply watch the herds of wild animals roam beneath you. From the Lodge, you can look out onto the three water holes and see the ever-changing Panorama of Africa unfold right before your eyes and at the same time enjoy the luxury of waiters’ service.
Ngulia safari lodge
Built in 1969, is located in Tsavo West National Park which a home to a big host of wild animals. It can be accessed from Nairobi (260 km away), through Mtito Andei Gate or from Mombasa (250km away) through Tsavo River Gate. The Lodge is perched on the Ndawe Escarpment just below Ngulia Hills, overlooking the Rhino Sanctuary surrounded by Scenic Hills.
Prices Toyota mini van 4 X 4:
|High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
|2 Pax||US$ 1000||US$ 940||US$ 850|
|Per Person||US$ 500||US$ 470||US$ 425|
Prices Toyota Land Cruiser 4 X 4:
|High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
|2 Pax||US$ 1,200||US$ 1,150||US$ 1080|
|Per Person||US$ 600||US$ 575||US$ 540|
- Prices are for two people or families traveling. Prices for solo traveler or groups can be requested.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Children between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
1st Jul – 31st Oct 2020, 23rd Dec 2020 – 1st Jan 2021
2nd Jan 2020 – 31st March 2020, 1st Nov – 22nd Dec 2021
1st Apr – 31st June 2021