11 Days/10 Nights Kenya Tanzania Uganda Safari Package
Day 1: Masai Mara
Pick up from the airport early in the morning and depart by road to the bottom of the Great Rift Valley and the iconic savannah wilderness alive with Masai people and wildlife living together to the famous Masai Mara Game Reserve. Check in at either Mara Sopa Lodge, Osero lodge or Mara Leisure Lodge have lunch then relax at the hotel waiting for the evening game drive which starts at around 4pm. After the game drive head back to the lodge for meals and an overnights stay at your preferred lodge.
Day 2: Masai Mara
Arise early and after breakfast, you leave for a full day game drive with picnic lunch boxes in hand. You will go to visit the various spots in the park including spots where the wildebeest migration happens. You will be having a picnic lunch in the wild with the animals. In the evening you will head back to your lodge of choice for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Masai Mara
Early morning game drive then back to lodge for breakfast. After breakfast leave Mara sopa lodge or Osero or Mara leisure game en-route in search of Mara popular residents like the well-known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo and the dangerous Crocodiles with a visit to Mara river. Meals and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge, Osero lodge or Mara Leisure Lodge.
Day 4: Masai Mara – Serengeti National Park
Early in the morning have breakfast then depart for Serengeti National Park passing through the Kenya Tanzania border usually known as the Isebania border. Carry packed lunch with you from the lodge because you will arrive at the park past lunch hour. Have a game drive as you enter the park and later drive to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay at either Serengeti Wild camp, Serengeti wildebeest camp or Mawe Serengeti camp.
Day 5: Serengeti National Park
Early morning breakfast at your lodge. After breakfast check out with packed lunch with full day game drive. Serengeti without a doubt is the finest national park in the whole of Tanzania. All year round large herds of buffaloes, smaller herds of elephant plus giraffes, in addition to millions of antelopes including elands, topi, impalas, kongoni as well as the Grant’s gazelles. If you are lucky, you will easily see the 3 big cats. Lions can as well be seen often enjoying a kill or resting. Also in the southeastern plains you will be able to regularly see Cheetahs if you are lucky, whereas leopards may be seen resting in the giant trees on the banks of River. After game drive, dinner and overnight at either Serengeti Wild camp, Serengeti wildebeest camp or Mawe Serengeti camp.
Day 6: Serengeti – Ngorongoro
Early morning breakfast, after breakfast proceed to Ngoro Ngoro. A 4 hour drive to the Main gate. Ngoro Ngoro Crater is a huge volcanic caldera that hosts a great impressive ecosystem ideal for the survival and preservation of a large diversity of animals, ranging from the lions to the uncommon horned large rhinos. The crater itself is 600m deep to the bottom while the crater floor, is 20km in diameter filled with a diversity of wildlife, ponds plus pools. Ngoro Ngoro Crater is a world heritage site and is commonly referred to as the 8th wonder of the world. After game drive dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Serena or Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge.
Day 7: Ngorongoro – Amboseli
Early morning after breakfast check out of the lodge and head to Kenya’s Amboseli National Park. You will pass by the Namanga border game en route to the lodge. Arrive in time for lunch, check in at Kibo have your lunch then go for an afternoon game drive. Later in the evening meals and overnight at Kibo Safari Camp.
Day 8: Amboseli – Nairobi
After breakfast check out of the lodge with a short game drive as you head back to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Check in at Ibis hotel in Nairobi, have lunch then spend the rest of the day enjoying hotel facilities. Dinner and overnight at Ibis Hotel.
Day 9: Nairobi – Bwindi
Very early in the morning after breakfast transfer you to the airport for your flight to Uganda. Arrive at Uganda at around 9am, you will be picked up by our driver guide and head straight to Bwindi National Park. It is quite a long drive so you will have stops for lunch and sightseeing. You will arrive in the evening, check in at nkuringo bwindi gorilla lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 10: Bwindi
Leave the hotel with packed lunch and enjoy an early morning game drive followed by gorilla tracking in the jungle. Tracking gorillas through the impenetrable forest requires patience, endurance and sometimes walking for long hours in the mid and rainy jungle. But it will be worthwhile as you observe them closely while they eat, play and rest. A unique and unforgettable experience! Later dinner and overnight at Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge
Day 11: Bwindi – Nairobi
Check out of Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge for your flight back in Nairobi. Arrive in the evening head to carnivore for dinner then you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home or to your preferred hotel.
PRICE FOR THIS PACKAGE STARTS FROM AS LOW AS $9,632 for peak season $8,581 for high season $8,138 for low season
- Arrival and departure transfer Nairobi/Tanzania
- Meet & Greet on arrival Airport on Day 1
- Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary
- Park entry fees to all parks and reserves included in the itinerary for 24hrs each
- Transportation in 1 to 7 seater custom-made Safari 4×4 Land Cruiser or Minivan with services of experienced Private Safaris English speaking safari driver guide (Guaranteed Window Seat & access to pop-up Roof)
- Four bottles of half liter mineral water per day during game drives.
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Fully Comprehensive Insurance Cover in any vehicle you will use.
- Flying doctors In the eventuality of a medical emergency, clients will be airlifted and be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient.)
- International flights ticket & Domestic flights (if not mentioned above but can be included)
- Personal insurance and baggage insurance
- Visa fees wherever applicable.
- All drinks like wines, alcohol unless stated above.
- All tips and porterage.
- Laundry, massages and other personal expenses e.g. mini-bar & telephone unless otherwise stated in a all inclusive package
- Any other services not mentioned above and other optional/additional activities.
- Activities like Masai Village price per person 30 u.s, Balloon Safari price per person 410 u.s (Kenya), or 595 u.s (Tanzania) walking safari as per lodge or camp rates,, Night games drives as per lodge or camps rates.
Day 1 to 11
- Masai Mara National Reserve – Game drives
- Serengeti National Park – Game drives
- Ngorongoro Crater – Game drives
- Amboseli National Park – Game Drives
- Bwindi National Park – Gorilla Trekking
Nairobi Hotels Accommodation
- Check out our Nairobi Hotels listing and make your booking for your stay in Nairobi (can be the offers we have for Nairobi Overnight)
- Scheduled safari:11 Days/10 Nights Kenya Tanzania Uganda Safari
- From: Nairobi
- To: Nairobi
- Min & Max number of participants: Private Package (No limit) – 7 per vehicle (window seat guaranteed)
- Departure: as per clients request ( any day )
- Safari Accommodation: As per the itinerary
Accommodation in this itinerary
Luxury Camps and Lodges
Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation
- Ashnil Mara camp
- Sarova Mara game Camp
- Mara Crossings Camp
- Neptune Mara Rianta Luxury Camp
- Mara Ngenche Safari Camp
- Mara Leisure Camp
- Mara Engai
- Tipilikwani Mara Camp
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge
- Royal Mara Safari Lodge
Masai Mara Budget Luxury
- Serengeti Safari Lodge
- Serengeti Wild Camp
- Serengeti Wildebeest Camp
- Mellia Serengeti
- Serengeti Sopa Lodge
- Mbalageti Tented Lodge
- Mawe Luxury Tented Camp
Amboseli Luxury Accommodation
Amboseli Mid-range Budget Luxury Accommodation
PRICES FOR THIS PRICE PACKAGE START FROM AS LOW AS $13,360 for peak season $12,760 for mid-season $12,142 for low season